Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta iMessage Tool Account Login/Logout

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2023, 6:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist

Last week I wanted to help my wife with one of her reservations so using the iMessage “Verify Account” tool I logged in to her SkyMiles. This feature has been improved to the past few months so it logs in extremely fast. It has usually used Face ID so you can block a login and change the SkyMiles number. Now it seems to be automatically logging in and I can’t change the SkyMiles account number. Does anyone know how long it takes to time out to require a password again or if there is a way to manually logout of the iMessage tool?
Old Feb 7, 2023, 8:31 pm

Programs: DL DM
It has me log in every time I send a new message. Is it logging in with FaceID each time or bypassing the login altogether?

If logging in with FaceID, you can point the camera away from your face so the FaceID doesn’t log in.
Old Feb 8, 2023, 7:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by tardyturtle
It has me log in every time I send a new message. Is it logging in with FaceID each time or bypassing the login altogether?

If logging in with FaceID, you can point the camera away from your face so the FaceID doesn’t log in.
I used that trick to switch the login, but for some reason, now it is just auto logging in without FaceID... I waited 24 hours and it was the same thing. I am going to wait a week and hope it logs out haha.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.