Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Has my colleague got a DM rollover to 2024.

Old Jan 11, 2023, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta - PM , MM; Hilton - Diamond, Marriott - Peon

My colleague just checked her SM status, and it shows DM until January 2024.

She traveled less than I did last year, and spent about $4k in MQDs. I spent about $13k.

We were both expecting to be PM based on that. I am, and she is not. No communication from DL on this.

Is this a glitch? Anyone else seen this?
Old Jan 11, 2023, 12:42 pm

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by tanglin

She traveled less than I did last year, and spent about $4k in MQDs. I spent about $13k.

We were both expecting to be PM based on that. I am, and she is not. No communication from DL on this.

Forgive this question... but any chance Delta knows her role/title at the company?

Are you in different cities (i.e. hub vs. non-hub)?

Have either of you - or peers - had Delta 360?

Or does she have anything in her history which would identify her as "high potential flier/flyer"?
Old Jan 11, 2023, 1:21 pm

Programs: Delta DM, United Silver, Marriott LT Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist

With $4k in MQD you cant reach any medallion status higher than Silver, unless you reach the Amex waiver. That level is $25k for FO, GM, PM, and $250k for DM.
Old Jan 11, 2023, 1:38 pm

Maybe she spent $250,000 on a DL Amex or she is listed with DL as a non-US resident? DL doesnt track people who relocate temporarily outside USA and then move back.
Old Jan 11, 2023, 1:45 pm

Programs: DL reject, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Jelly of the Month, formerly NWA Plat (RIP)
Chalk it up to a Delta IT glitch. The website is still showing current status but has updated the status expiration to 2024. If the new status will be less than the current it will get corrected in the display when the current status expires on Jan 31.
Old Jan 11, 2023, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta - PM , MM; Hilton - Diamond, Marriott - Peon
Thanks for all the input. Just a answer a few of the questions...

DL has no idea who she is. She's not management, rather an engineer. She qualifies for PM based on $25k spend on the DL Plat Amex, but not $250k by a long margin. And she's a resident. We're both local to SNA, neither been 360 (a long way off that I suspect).

I am leaning towards the glitch theory.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.