Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Notification for 2023 DM

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2022, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Notification for 2023 DM

Hope everyone had a nice holiday yesterday!

Just a quick question for those that have qualified or requalified for DM status for 2023. About a month ago I crossed the line for 2023 DM. This will be my 8th year in a row hitting and in previous years I’d always receive an email a few days after requalifying that was something to the effect of:

“Congrats on achieving/requalifying for Diamond Medallion status and being the best part of Delta. In the next couple weeks you’ll be receiving your updated DM pack yadda yadda yadda…..”

This year nothing. The Skymiles tracker on my DL app shows I’ve hit the requirements and has my status listed as DM for 2023 so I’m not too worried. Just curious if those who’ve also hit or requalified for 2023 got any email recognition/notification or if its been crickets as well?
Old Nov 25, 2022, 4:33 pm

Programs: DL DM
If you have achieved the requirements I wouldn't worry about it. Any email communication you may or may not receive is not important.
SuperG1955 likes this.
Old Nov 25, 2022, 9:04 pm

Check if you are eligible to select your DM choice benefits.
happydad100 likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2022, 2:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
I crossed the requirement way back in April but I don't remember receiving an email this year.
Old Nov 26, 2022, 6:39 am

Programs: DL DM, UA Plat, HH
I can confirm I received an email last month. The subject line was “Davedimes, Diamond Medallion Status is Yours”
Old Nov 26, 2022, 8:40 am

Programs: DL 2MM/DM, Hilton LT Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Titanium
No e-mail or communication from DAL when I crossed the 15,000 MQD last month (October 2022). Probably cause I have zero SkyPeso AmEx credit card spend. On a serious note, nothing that I would worry about as one less e-mail to delete.
Old Nov 26, 2022, 9:48 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by sydneyracquelle
Check if you are eligible to select your DM choice benefits.
Since I have not received an email about DM, I did check choice benefits and everything is there.
Where is the thread to confirm I am rightly reading that when I select a $200 voucher the clock starts that today. However, if I select GUC the clock is extended to 12/31/23 or 1/31/24 regardless of the day it is selected.
Old Nov 26, 2022, 9:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
I requalified for PM months ago, no email but I can select my choice benefits and it shows up in the app which is all that really matters
Old Nov 26, 2022, 10:15 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Xeno
Since I have not received an email about DM, I did check choice benefits and everything is there.
Where is the thread to confirm I am rightly reading that when I select a $200 voucher the clock starts that today. However, if I select GUC the clock is extended to 12/31/23 or 1/31/24 regardless of the day it is selected.
The primary FT thread on PM/DM Choice Benefits is: Platinum and Diamond Medallion Choice Benefits (The Definitive Thread)

The actual selection page on the DL website states both the deadline for selecting each benefit (including across multiple years of you have multiple such CBs), and when you click to "drill down" on an individual year, the fine print on each benefit says when that benefit will expire if applicable.
Old Nov 26, 2022, 5:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Xeno
They changed the rules coming into this year. All GUC/RUC now expire at the end of the medallion year they were issued for (aka 1/31/24 if you are selecting for your DM that you’ve earned for next year)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.