Delta airline partners flight seating

Old Oct 3, 2022, 9:44 am
Original Poster

Delta airline partners flight seating

Im looking thru the fares and seating type. If i choose the premium economy seats for the intl flight but it says in the fare DL 6594 is operated by ITA Airways . Other Airlines interline disclaimerYou will not receive Medallion Benefits on this flight.

Will the ITA airline have the same type of premium seats delta list on their website? It wont let me choose or view the open seats. It either gives me error saying seat booking is not available or just show the layout of some random plane

it says Premium Economy(G)
hate to spend extra cost for the seats shown in the delta airline description and not getting the kind of seat on the ITA
Old Oct 3, 2022, 10:03 am

Programs: UA - G (mm), DL - DM, MM, AA - Plat
ITA’s premium economy is nothing like Delta’s Premium Select. Much more like comfort plus. You can see some details on the ITA web site.

https://www.ita-airways.com/en_en/fl...m-economy.html
Old Oct 3, 2022, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by seattleBH
ITAs premium economy is nothing like Deltas Premium Select. Much more like comfort plus. You can see some details on the ITA web site.

https://www.ita-airways.com/en_en/fl...m-economy.html
Thanks, decided the price was not worth it.
Old Oct 3, 2022, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Originally Posted by seattleBH
ITAs premium economy is nothing like Deltas Premium Select. Much more like comfort plus. You can see some details on the ITA web site.
Huh?

Can't say I have kept up with the ITA rebrand, but the AZ frames certainly have a Premium Economy cabin, and I would assume that a DL G fare would book into it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.