Search

liftable armrests? (Comfort+ seats)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2022, 5:50 am
Suspended
Original Poster

liftable armrests? (Comfort+ seats)

Hello,
I might be travelling with Delta (flights operated by Delta) while booked with Air France.
For sure, main cabin has liftable armrests but what about Comfort Plus ?
I am trying to avoid bulkhead seats.

Thanks
Old Aug 9, 2022, 5:55 am

If you know the type of plane then delta lists which comfort + seats have moveable armrests.

e.g. https://www.delta.com/us/en/aircraft/airbus/a330-200
Old Aug 9, 2022, 7:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by missionpa
If you know the type of plane then delta lists which comfort + seats have moveable armrests.

e.g. https://www.delta.com/us/en/aircraft/airbus/a330-200
That section only refers to the armrests on the aisles that lift so a passenger in a wheelchair can transfer directly into the seat, which I don’t think the OP was specifically asking about.

Originally Posted by macaron95
Hello,
I might be travelling with Delta (flights operated by Delta) while booked with Air France.

Thanks
Generally unless it’s a bulkhead or exit row, the armrests between seats should lift in all C+ seats.
missionpa likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 9:02 am

Ah - I thought he was concerned about the accessibility issue, but you may well be correct.
Old Aug 10, 2022, 3:07 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ijgordon
That section only refers to the armrests on the aisles that lift so a passenger in a wheelchair can transfer directly into the seat, which I don’t think the OP was specifically asking about.

Generally unless it’s a bulkhead or exit row, the armrests between seats should lift in all C+ seats.
Thanks a lot for your response
Old Aug 10, 2022, 4:14 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Silver, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by macaron95
Hello,

Thanks
Yes, C+ also has liftable armrests. For sure the middle armrests and aisle armrests. Not 100% certain on the window armrest though. This is on their 737, 757, and A321 fleet. I haven't flown C+ on the others to say with certainty.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.