Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL logins down? (iOS, web)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2022, 5:53 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriot Gold
Had an issue with the app yesterday but was able to log in on the website. I reset my phone and the app allowed me to log in again
Old Jul 7, 2022, 6:21 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriot Gold
Had issues with the app but it got resolved by resetting the phone
Old Jul 8, 2022, 6:36 am

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by HDQDD
I always put the BP in my wallet, mostly because it's easier to use, but it would also prevent this.
except if... international and you can't get a BP... like... in Amsterdam w/ KLM (even with Delta metal)... or Costa Rica... or...
(or SSSS)
Old Jul 8, 2022, 6:37 am

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by Mr. Tickets
Multiple threads on the same topic. Web sites go up and down. Just give it a little time and it will come back. Be patient!
Yeah the flight will wait for us.
HDQDD likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 12:48 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Things seem a bit sluggish this evening.

Booked a new flight using a gift card, clicked purchase, spinny cursor for an unusually long time, enough for me to wonder if it was even going to go through, but then it finally completed.

Then changed an existing mileage flight that required additional miles, again it thought about it for a really long time, then came back with an error message that the change had failed, try again later. But when I refreshed my trips, the change did appear, but without a ticket number this did resolve on its own several minutes later, with a new reissued ticket number.

Both transactions were performed in the Android app.

​​​​​​

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.