Search

Upgrade eligible or not

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2022, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles, IHG
Upgrade eligible or not

Help a lowly Silver out here....
I have an upcoming MSP-AMS-MAD trip in Main. On one place in my reservation it says "NOT UPGRADE ELIGIBLE" but farther down the screen it gives me the option to request Comfort+ upgrade. Is it upgradeable or not? All that's left in C+ are 2 middle seats and currently we're booked in the first row of Main (set of 2). I would prefer to keep my current seats as opposed to C+ availability at the moment. Is it possible we could be up to D1? I don't want what's available in C+ but don't want to pass up the option of D1.

Secondary question - My reservation is marked "SKY PRIORITY" because my return trip is booked D1. Will I be able to SKY lines etc on my outbound trip?
Old Jun 11, 2022, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No free upgrades to DeltaOne (or Premium Select if the flight has it) here.
As Silver you'll be eligible for the complimentary C+ upgrade 24 hours prior to departure. If you don’t want it, uncheck the box.

I don’t think you’ll get SkyPriority on the outbound.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.