Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Twitter Account puts passenger in place

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Twitter Account puts passenger in place

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2022, 11:20 am

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
Originally Posted by flyerCO
OP cuts off part where user states its been 2 hours!

Also doesn't state user thanks Daisy once finally done..
The user thanks has been in the OP since the beginning. It's the largest font in the entire thread! And they included a link to the whole tweet....

I guess it makes sense why you'd defend an impatient person You don't even bother to read the OP before criticising it.
Old Jun 6, 2022, 12:48 pm

This is all fine and easy to dissect when it is not you in the hot seat. Every single person here has gotten off kilter while traveling. To single out someone who did it on twitter is disingenuous. Glass houses and all.

I am just glad I have not been pressed for time like that in a while. The last time was when my daughter was put in ICU while I was on the road.
Old Jun 6, 2022, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by CPMaverick
The user thanks has been in the OP since the beginning. It's the largest font in the entire thread! And they included a link to the whole tweet....

I guess it makes sense why you'd defend an impatient person You don't even bother to read the OP before criticising it.
I think issue is the imaged posted isn't of what is linked to.

Posted image lacks post about it being 2 hours. Which regardless of if 2hrs with Daisy or 2hrs total with DL, provides context. It also lacks a second, I feel sarcastic reply "thanks" by Daisy after user replies it's been 2 hours.

I'm guessing my brain thought the "thanks" in image was the reply by Daisy in the link.

Last edited by flyerCO; Jun 6, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.