Questions: Premium Select JFK > MXP

Old May 17, 22, 4:05 pm
Original Poster

Question Questions: Premium Select JFK > MXP

Hello! Iíve been searching the forums today and canít seem to find specific answers to a couple of questions. I hope you can help me.
  1. At JFK, because I have sky priority and premium select for an international flight, do I get complimentary sky lounge access? I donít think that I do. But I wanted to ask for sure.
  2. Does international premium select get to access preselect menu prior to the flight. I had seen a couple of post that they will email you the menu. But then I saw other post saying no they donít.
Thanks for any wisdoms you can provide! This is my first PS flight internationally since the pandemic.
Old May 17, 22, 4:27 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, Marriot Gold
1. I don't believe so, you would get access if you were flying D1, or have a credit card or have status with Delta gold and up flying international.
2. I have been following this thread as I will be flying PS next month and it seems they are still serving main cabin food for now unfortunately so don't have lots of expectations.
Delta Premium Select
Old May 17, 22, 7:14 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by wwian View Post
Hello! Iíve been searching the forums today and canít seem to find specific answers to a couple of questions. I hope you can help me.
  1. At JFK, because I have sky priority and premium select for an international flight, do I get complimentary sky lounge access? I donít think that I do. But I wanted to ask for sure.
  2. Does international premium select get to access preselect menu prior to the flight. I had seen a couple of post that they will email you the menu. But then I saw other post saying no they donít.
Thanks for any wisdoms you can provide! This is my first PS flight internationally since the pandemic.
flew that route a few weeks ago. Youíre not gonna like the answer but:
1. No. Just priority security and boarding
2. No. You get economy meals.

The seats are better so at least that!

Search this Thread