Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Comfort Plus choices on 767 (76K)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2022, 11:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Comfort Plus choices on 767 (76K)

Update: Went with the bulkhead, figured that being away from the bathroom was better.

MODS, you can delete/lock this thread. Thanks anyway!

I looked for a thread to post this in, but couldn't find one... sorry in advance if there was one.

I am planning to fly on the newly re-done 76K and am looking at upgrading to Comfort Plus... We're a family of 3 and my options are either:

30CDE or 32CDE.

How is the legroom in 30CDE? Limited by the bulkhead?

How is the recline in 32CDE? Limited by the bathroom behind?

Also, is there a bathroom door entrance in both aisles (right behind row 32)? Meaning, do I have to be concerned about being bothered by the bathroom (light and smell) regardless of sitting in 32C or 32E?

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by MikeyZBT; Mar 31, 2022 at 9:54 am Reason: Conversation is over
Old Mar 30, 2022, 5:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Deleted

Last edited by MikeyZBT; Mar 31, 2022 at 9:54 am Reason: Don't need it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.