Delta Lounge Access in Mexico City

Old Mar 7, 2022, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, B6 Mosaic 2, AS MVP Gold
Delta Lounge Access in Mexico City

I'm flying MEX-ATL-BOS on Delta First Class the entire way there (Delta doesn't offer D1 on Mexico City-Atlanta as far as I can tell). I know for Delta SkyClubs, you must have D1 rather than first class to gain access, but does anyone know if the same policy applies to Aeromexico's Salon Premier?

From what I found on the Aeromexico site, it said:

Clients traveling in First and/or Business Class of any of the SkyTeam Alliance airlines

Requirements:

a) Client must show at the Premier Lounge counter his/her boarding pass for traveling in First or Business Class on flights operated by any of the airlines of the SkyTeam, at the time of requesting access.

a) A client that shows his/her boarding pass to travel in First and/or Business class, in flights operated by any of the SkyTeam airlines, and complies with the requirements established above, shall be entitled to access the Premier Lounges.
Does this mean I'd get lounge access flying Delta first class (not D1) out of Mexico City? Anyone have experience with this?
Old Mar 7, 2022, 7:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by skydelt
I'm flying MEX-ATL-BOS on Delta First Class the entire way there (Delta doesn't offer D1 on Mexico City-Atlanta as far as I can tell). I know for Delta SkyClubs, you must have D1 rather than first class to gain access, but does anyone know if the same policy applies to Aeromexico's Salon Premier?

From what I found on the Aeromexico site, it said:

Does this mean I'd get lounge access flying Delta first class (not D1) out of Mexico City? Anyone have experience with this?
Yes will get in. Note, if flying AM in F you would get access to Skyclub also.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 9:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, B6 Mosaic 2, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Yes will get in. Note, if flying AM in F you would get access to Skyclub also.
Incredible - thanks! I had looked at doing AM FC, but the price premium + the additional cost if I would need to change/cancel the flight made Delta the better option
Old Mar 8, 2022, 6:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by skydelt
Incredible - thanks! I had looked at doing AM FC, but the price premium + the additional cost if I would need to change/cancel the flight made Delta the better option
You can buy AM via DL. Not sure what additional cost were worried about.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.