Delta unofficial PNR viewer

Old Mar 7, 22, 12:02 pm

Programs: DL DM; HH gold
Originally Posted by findark View Post
Still accessible to me, but posting an exploit like this publicly.. can't imagine it will last.
It must have been user input error on my part earlier. A second attempt made it work just fine. Pretty cool
Old Mar 7, 22, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by RealHJ View Post
I like how DL describes the status of its customers:

...OK, well actually it's the status of the ticket. And I actually wonder if someone knows what does "HOOKED" status mean for a ticket?
I believe it means that there is a ticket number associated with each leg in a PNR. A ticket is hooked to each leg.
RealHJ and WillBarrett_68 like this.
Old Mar 7, 22, 12:08 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Globalist
This is fascinating.

I've had a couple times where I tried to book an award trip online, was unable, and then had to call to have an agent push it through over the phone.

I have an upcoming reservation (on VS) that this happened to, and my notes basically call this out, with, "OK TO HONOR 120K PER PERSON AND 26.40 PER DOTCOM AND SHOPPING ERROR"

I'm sure this will be shut down shortly, but it's great while it lasts.

FYI - I couldn't get my reservation to show up until I entered my first and middle name in the "First" search box.
Old Mar 7, 22, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM MM, Mlife Noir, TR 7*, Marriott Tit, UA Plat, Hyatt Glob
Anyone able to look at this with any waitlisted RUC/GUC segments (I don't currently have any)? Would be interesting if this reveals enough info to determine if they're correctly coded. Until they nerf this, anyway.
findark likes this.
Old Mar 7, 22, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Originally Posted by RealHJ View Post
And I actually wonder if someone knows what does "HOOKED" status mean for a ticket?
Is it possibly industry slang for HK (holds confirmed) which is the standard GDS code here?
Old Mar 7, 22, 12:28 pm
formerly kjnangre

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Awesome! Can you make it read-write so we can make free changes to our itineraries?
Old Mar 7, 22, 12:52 pm

Programs: DL-Diamond
This is awesome, it is especially interesting to see the notes.
I have an itinerary Delta One JFK-LHR (Z fare)---KRK-AMS-JFK-BWI (I fare) where the note says "***PASSENGER DECLINED ELITE COMP UPGRADE***" curious as to what that means. Though I suppose an agent can type anything there.
Old Mar 7, 22, 1:22 pm

Programs: DL DM 1MM
Originally Posted by Zorak View Post
Anyone able to look at this with any waitlisted RUC/GUC segments (I don't currently have any)? Would be interesting if this reveals enough info to determine if they're correctly coded. Until they nerf this, anyway.
I have a PNR with outbound (supposedly!) waitlisted RUC, inbound not; both are domestic D1 (marketed) cabin. The information on both legs is identical, including the only line that might have been relevant "Upgrade Status Medallion Upgrade Requested" (as a DM I've been upgraded to C+ and am have asked to be upgraded to D1). There is only a single RMRK, which looks like the IP address and timestamp of when the ticket was purchased.
Old Mar 7, 22, 1:24 pm

Programs: DL PM, Amtrak & OAL peon, Blingy metal at most hotels, Colbert Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Keith2004 View Post
I have an itinerary Delta One JFK-LHR (Z fare)---KRK-AMS-JFK-BWI (I fare) where the note says "***PASSENGER DECLINED ELITE COMP UPGRADE***" curious as to what that means. Though I suppose an agent can type anything there.
I think the booking engine auto-populates that remark for any booking where the "Request Upgrade to F" isn't checked, so that would include ones where it's not applicable such as yours. I have a domestic booking where I unchecked the boxes and I see the same remark (as soon as I booked, I called in to apply RUCs).
Keith2004 likes this.
Old Mar 7, 22, 1:29 pm

Programs: DL-Diamond
Originally Posted by GoAmtrak View Post
I think the booking engine auto-populates that remark for any booking where the "Request Upgrade to F" isn't checked, so that would include ones where it's not applicable such as yours. I have a domestic booking where I unchecked the boxes and I see the same remark (as soon as I booked, I called in to apply RUCs).
That makes sense
Old Mar 7, 22, 1:30 pm

Programs: DL, Marriott
While this is interesting, this is a massive security problem on Delta's end that it can be accessed without credentials through Delta's site. Emails, emergency contacts, phone numbers...
Old Mar 7, 22, 1:31 pm

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Spire, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by Keith2004 View Post
One of my upcoming trips says ***PASSENGER DECLINED COMFORT PLUS UPGRADE***, which I declined at the time of booking when the website was trying to upsell.
Keith2004 likes this.
Old Mar 7, 22, 1:33 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador - Delta Diamond - United Silver - Frontier 100k - Hertz Presidential
Originally Posted by DavidDTW View Post
One of my upcoming trips says ***PASSENGER DECLINED COMFORT PLUS UPGRADE***, which I declined at the time of booking when the website was trying to upsell.
I purchased C+ and it says I declined Comfort plus upgrade lol.
Old Mar 7, 22, 1:45 pm
formerly kjnangre

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Audeclis View Post
While this is interesting, this is a massive security problem on Delta's end that it can be accessed without credentials through Delta's site. Emails, emergency contacts, phone numbers...
As mentioned upthread, all that info has always been available on delta's website and app, just click "find my reservation", the only credentials required are first, last, and confirmation number. I believe this is true for most other airlines as well.
CPMaverick likes this.
Old Mar 7, 22, 1:46 pm

Programs: DL, Marriott
Originally Posted by DavidDTW View Post
Valuable data for knowing what offers get bites, and from what customer segments

Search this Thread