Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Australia now open to US... new DL Route from SFO/LAX?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Australia now open to US... new DL Route from SFO/LAX?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2022, 11:40 am

Programs: DL DM, 2 MM; OW Emerald; MVP Gold 100k;Marriott/SPG LTPlat; HH Diamond
Great news! I've been rolling the dice the last year + buying tickets to areas that are not open to tourism when purchased, and hoping for the best. AMS, BCN, and now SYD all working out! Was able to get LAX-SYD D1 using GUC before the 2/1 change, now just hoping the flights stick until later this year and no changes that pull my ug...
Old Feb 14, 2022, 6:07 pm

Location: Any of the Following PDX SFO IAH YUL HPN CDG SYD WLG AKL
Programs: AA GLD 1MM, DL DM, UA 1K Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador , Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by JBJ2435
Great news! I've been rolling the dice the last year + buying tickets to areas that are not open to tourism when purchased, and hoping for the best. AMS, BCN, and now SYD all working out! Was able to get LAX-SYD D1 using GUC before the 2/1 change, now just hoping the flights stick until later this year and no changes that pull my ug...
you still paid through the nose for those tickets though with current delta pricing for main cabin on the lax-syd route being at least 200% of norm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.