Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! (2022 - Forward)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! (2022 - Forward)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2022, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
I have to bake cookies today. I was going to do it at noon but I just got roped into another meeting; on the bright side, this meeting will actually be kind of interesting.

-J.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 10:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
I actually have genuine news though. My niece just started as a Flight Attendant for EasyJet. She is my youngest brother's youngest daughter.
Her first flight was in January Luton to Sharm -el Sheikh. LTN will be her base though she has also flown out of LGW.

(I will post a picture when I get her permission even though she posted on FaceBook and thus in the public domain)
Old Mar 31, 2022, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR
I actually have genuine news though. My niece just started as a Flight Attendant for EasyJet. She is my youngest brother's youngest daughter.
Her first flight was in January Luton to Sharm -el Sheikh. LTN will be her base though she has also flown out of LGW.

(I will post a picture when I get her permission even though she posted on FaceBook and thus in the public domain)
Congratulations to her! Being a flight attendant is a lot of fun. I enjoyed [most of] my time doing that.

-J.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 10:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
I have to bake cookies today. I was going to do it at noon but I just got roped into another meeting; on the bright side, this meeting will actually be kind of interesting.

-J.
What type of cookies?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 11:07 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Originally Posted by wakesetter93
We may pull the boat out for the first time this season on Sunday. High of 82 and the sun will be shining!
Sounds nice. We’re supposed to get snow overnight Saturday into Sunday here. I just put the rock salt that we keep by the front door back in the garage last weekend when it was 70F.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 11:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kipper
What type of cookies?
Chocolate chip.

-J.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 11:18 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Originally Posted by mattp1987
Sounds nice. We’re supposed to get snow overnight Saturday into Sunday here. I just put the rock salt that we keep by the front door back in the garage last weekend when it was 70F.
It was 51F here last night and 79F the day before that. We're on a weather roller coaster here. Currently 60F outside
Old Mar 31, 2022, 11:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by wakesetter93
It was 51F here last night and 79F the day before that. We're on a weather roller coaster here. Currently 60F outside
That reminds me. Today it is going to hit 60F here. I just took two jars of pickles I had in the cooler on my balcony out and relocated them to the fridge.

-J.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 12:06 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
It's so nice of you to use your lunchtime to bake cookies for the pigeons. Is chocolate chip their favorite?
catmndu and Zorak like this.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 12:14 pm

Chocolate chip.

-J.
Not quite enough flour perhaps?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 12:20 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Old Mar 31, 2022, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I think they came out great I accidentally melted most of the butter before mixing it, so that might have had something to do with it.

-J.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 12:54 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
They look better than the cookies I make.

catmndu and ATOBTTR like this.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 2:12 pm

LOL, yep. Something like that.
I think they came out great I accidentally melted most of the butter before mixing it, so that might have had something to do with it.

-J.
They look very flat.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

LOL, yep. Something like that.

They look very flat.
Blame Betty Crocker

-J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.