Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Year End 2021: Post your MQM, MQD, MQS finals

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Year End 2021: Post your MQM, MQD, MQS finals

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2021, 8:55 am

Programs: DL DM
AF business class trip to Prague after new years to start the MQDs on a good note....as long as they don't shut out Americans.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 4:36 am

Programs: DL DM

I think this should be it for the year. Flying one more time but that starts on the the 31st. Also hit MM on the last flight.
DCAhome likes this.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 3:40 pm

Programs: DL DM, 2 MM; Hilton Diamond
I stopped flying DL right when I hit 15K+ MQD this year. Distributing the wealth a bit
DCAhome likes this.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 4:36 pm

Programs: DL PM, AA PPro, HHonors Gold, Hertz President's Circle, Enterprise Silver

First time as PM this year - not sure I’ll hit the $$$ for DM next year but I’ll give it my best!
Adelphos likes this.
Old Dec 29, 2021, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
Originally Posted by pharmflyer

First time as PM this year - not sure I’ll hit the $$$ for DM next year but I’ll give it my best!
Yeah - I’m debating whether to go for DM next year or to pad my MQM for PM and to add lower level status on other airlines
Old Dec 29, 2021, 2:09 pm

There was supposed to be a C+ to JFK and a D1 to FRA award booking still to come, but then Germany changed the rules and now my infant would have to quarantine on entry.

Old Dec 29, 2021, 10:24 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott Titanium
I’m currently 310 miles short of hitting Diamond for the first time and have a flight scheduled for tonight out of RSW. Because of some family health issues , I would like to reschedule for Friday evening.

Certainly my family is top priority but my question would be what happens if Delta ends up cancelling the flight tomorrow that I plan on rescheduling to. Is there anyway they would post the MQMs to my account for 2021?

I will have a Euro trip about every 6 weeks next year so I think it makes sense to hit Diamond this year.
Old Dec 29, 2021, 11:06 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
Old Dec 30, 2021, 7:57 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by pharmflyer
The $$$ just doesn’t work for me to try to chase DM but at least I figure that unless rollover changes I can be good for several years of PM when I would otherwise only hit SM organically
Old Dec 31, 2021, 12:20 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
MQM: 101,871 (51,722 from rollover)
MQS: 52
MQD: $5,181
MM: 503,599

I requalified for Platinum early in the year thanks to the CC waiver and diverted much of my travel to make UA 1K. I only flew 39 Delta segments this year, my lowest since 2017, even though I'm going to end up flying 255 total flights this year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.