Unable to log in to delta.com?

Old Nov 19, 2021, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Unable to log in to delta.com?

Anyone else having trouble logging in currently?
Oops! We're sorry, the information you've entered is not valid. You have a limited number of login attempts before your account will be temporarily locked. Please try again or use Login Help.
I'm sure I'm using the right credentials - have tried several family account as well.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 11:39 am

Programs: Delta, AA
Same issue
Old Nov 19, 2021, 11:42 am

Programs: DL PM
Yes - same error message...this was happening to me intermittently yesterday as well.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 12:16 pm

Programs: DL PM, HHD, MG
Happens to me regularly, especially when the prior log in timed out. Found that closing the tab and opening a new tab typically resolves the issue, occasionally had to close and restart the browser.
Old Nov 21, 2021, 6:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Try used on your iPhone. See if you login again. See if it is working fine. They shouldn’t have any problems.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.