Wiki Posts
Search

App and Website Issues Today

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2021, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG/MR Plat, Kimpton IC, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Gold
App and Website Issues Today

Flying out of MCO and the App and site are both down when trying to access reservations. Things are a mess at TSA and gates for those who don’t have a paper copy or their boarding pass in their wallet.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 5:51 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by puck021
Flying out of MCO and the App and site are both down when trying to access reservations. Things are a mess at TSA and gates for those who don’t have a paper copy or their boarding pass in their wallet.
Yeah, app fails for me too. Trying to put the final pieces of a Europe trip together. Hopefully it all comes back quickly.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 5:54 am

Thought I was the only one. Could not login to app or website all morning. Seems to be back now though.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 7:55 am

Programs: Delta PM, SPG, Hertz Presidents Circle, IHG Ambassador, CLEAR/Global Entry
Seems to be an issue with upgrades too, A thread just kicked off talking about Diamonds in the lower half of upgrade lists
Old Nov 17, 2021, 6:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
During today's travels, I was not able to retrieve my boarding pass from the DL app (Android). Luckily, I was able to quickly resolve the issue by NOT logging onto my account, and simply use the app as a guest.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Haven't been able to log in to the website all day today. Same problem with my wife & kids accounts as well. I keep getting the following error:

Uh-oh! We're sorry, we are unable to process your request. Please try again later.
Anyone else getting this?

App seems to be working fine.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 9:35 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by Keyser
Haven't been able to log in to the website all day today. Same problem with my wife & kids accounts as well. I keep getting the following error:
Keyser,

Anyone else getting this?

App seems to be working fine.

Just tried @ 11:33A EDT to check in for flight later today, with no success wither via website or app (just the spinning wheel while refreshing itinerary).
Old Apr 21, 2022, 9:41 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA
I was on the website a couple of hours ago. No problems.

Edit: can't log in now, but app was already logged in, and still works. So it appears to be a login issue.

Last edited by Goodoldflyer; Apr 21, 2022 at 11:04 am
Old Apr 21, 2022, 10:35 am

Programs: DL PM, BA Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, Radisson Premium, Global Entry, CLEAR
One of many reasons I always put my mobile boarding passes in Apple Wallet.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 10:38 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, United Silver
I cannot log in either to delta.com
Old Apr 21, 2022, 10:47 am

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Gold, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Can't login to delta.com but app has maintained the session
Old Apr 21, 2022, 10:56 am

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by atldiamond
Can't login to delta.com but app has maintained the session
Ditto.
Interestingly, my wife could login, but myself, son and daughter cannot.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 11:31 am

All morning I could not login on Safari but I had no problem logging in on Google Chrome - both on my iPhone.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 11:59 am

Programs: DL DM, BA Gold
As of 2 pm EDT, I still could not login from my desktop on either Safari or Chrome. But I can login from my iPhone (safari). The app also works fine.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 12:04 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Couldn't login via the iOS app or Chrome earlier. Oddly, Firefox worked fine. This was around 10AM Eastern. Issues seem to be resolved now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.