Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Why is the delta coat closet in first class not an option?

Why is the delta coat closet in first class not an option?

Old Sep 22, 2021, 9:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by WillBarrett_68
this is a really reprehensible comment. you can criticize FAs making up rules without making a misogynstic comment
The hairbrush comment can certainly apply to men as well, especially with some of the hair styles I've seen lately...
krazykanuck and volabam like this.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 2:46 pm

Programs: DL PLAT and 2MM;AA EXP;MR GOLD;PC Gold
Men use hairbrushes as well.

Originally Posted by WillBarrett_68
this is a really reprehensible comment. you can criticize FAs making up rules without making a misogynstic comment
I think you are too on edge. Men use hairbrushes as well
volabam likes this.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 7:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, MARRIOTT AMBASSADOR LIFETIME TITANIUM
Originally Posted by AndyPatterson
On other airlines (hint, AA), the FAs like to stack their rollerboards in the coat closet, presumably so they can access their hairbrushes while in flight. I've seen coat closets with 3-4 FA rollerboards stacked up... (maybe the ones at the bottom were the pilots).
Exactly what was in the closet. I saw the FA open and could see what was in closet.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 7:55 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by dw
Exactly- if they don’t go in the closet, they will go in the overhead bins in F, which will be far more annoying for passengers.
I'd rather the crew use the F bins instead of the jamoke in row 37 who almost missed the flight and was last to board
Old Sep 22, 2021, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by puntamita
I was told tonight the closet was not for use. I asked why and they told me they don’t use unless colder weather for coats. So I folded my coat to get wrinkled in overhead. This was second flight it was not an option. Bad service
At least they didn't say "because virus," which is what I was expecting when I saw the title. Still sucks though and is yet another devaluation of F/J.
Old Sep 23, 2021, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by NW.BTR.Than.The.Rest
I think you are too on edge. Men use hairbrushes as well
ah yes, I just fell off the turnip truck so I will definitely fall for this dumb trick, the oldest gambit in the gaslighter's playbook. ok bud.
Old Sep 23, 2021, 5:54 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

I guess I should have some coffee before reading FT in the morning. I read the thread title and thought, "why would someone want to sit in the coat closet instead of a seat?"
MSPeconomist and jeet like this.
Old Sep 23, 2021, 6:59 am

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
I guess I should have some coffee before reading FT in the morning. I read the thread title and thought, "why would someone want to sit in the coat closet instead of a seat?"
COVID Safety and being alone they can take the mask off!
Old Sep 23, 2021, 7:28 am
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Folks,
This thread has devolved into inappropriate comments and is now closed.

Ryandc99
​​​​​​​Moderator Delta Air Lines

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.