Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta FlyReady - Documentation Portal

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2021, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond 3MM, AMEX Delta Reserve, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Delta FlyReady - Documentation Portal

Has anyone used this yet? I was prompted to use this service to upload my wife's and my CDC vaccination cards for our ATL-ATH flight this Thursday.

Sunday I uploaded the images for each of us and received the message below that our vaccine records were verified, but haven't received the e-mail with the link to the verification screen to show at check-in yet.

Does this come at OLCI or a different set time?

Old Aug 3, 2021, 1:56 pm

Programs: DL Silver, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Plat Elite, Marriott Gold Elite
That is still farther than I got...
Got the prompt. Submitted the info for my trip to VCE on Friday. It just offered to book me for tests before my flight. But, tests are not required for vaccinated US travelers to Italy. Just a CDC card.
I think it may not be ready for prime time.
gotmilk8 and Chuppi like this.
Old Aug 3, 2021, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond 3MM, AMEX Delta Reserve, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Interesting - that's all Greece requires. I had no problem uploading just my vaccination card.

Now the return trip will be a different story...

Last edited by EarlVolFan; Aug 3, 2021 at 2:06 pm Reason: Punctuation
Old Aug 3, 2021, 2:12 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
I got an email just now and the FlyReady stuff was hidden deep into the email in small text lol

"It's too early to schedule testing or to upload your test results for your upcoming flight. Please return to this page to manage your testing within one week of your scheduled departure time." was the message I got when uploading.

One week is tonight so maybe it'll work for me. Says I could upload CDC card as well as test results.

if this helps allow for OLCI that'll be nice. Though on the screenshot it doesn't seem to do anything related to that because it says to show the verification at check in
Old Aug 3, 2021, 9:04 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Uploading the CDC vax card worked well, but it says its "under review" and taking quite a long time.
Old Aug 4, 2021, 2:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Never got this for my CUN-ATL-ATH trip. I thought the Trustassure thing was only for trips to UK?
Old Aug 4, 2021, 10:51 am
Suspended

Yes I used it, it works well
Old Aug 4, 2021, 11:45 am

Programs: DL Silver, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Plat Elite, Marriott Gold Elite
It definitely does not work for my itinerary to VCE. It finds the itinerary, but then suggests that I drive an hour away for a Covid test that I do not need to enter Italy. No option at all for uploading CDC card.

Maybe it's because the ATL-VCE route is new, just starting up again on Friday. Anyway, it doesn't inspire a lot of confidence...
Old Aug 4, 2021, 1:46 pm

This worked for me, finally, when I uploaded my CDC card on Safari. Chrome was buggy for me. A screen was emailed to me with the words "Vaccine Verified" and my DOB/passport number.

It's still not really clear to me what having vaccine docs verified by TrustAssure will do or how it will make the checkin/boarding process easier.
(covid test doc not available for my itinerary yet but I imagine it will at T-72?) -- does it allow you to check in online and then you just show the Vaccine Verified screen to the GA?

Also it looks like Iceland and Greece are the available destinations for the vax upload

Last edited by demkr; Aug 4, 2021 at 1:54 pm
Old Aug 4, 2021, 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by dorothydun
Yes I used it, it works well
Have you flown yet with it? Does it save time at the airport in any way? OLCI?
Old Aug 4, 2021, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

As stated previously, I uploaded mine and my wife's cards successfully on Sunday, Now in the OLCI 24 hour period - still haven't received the e-mail with the link to the code and can't do OLCI because I need to present the agent more 'documentation'.

Got a call into the Diamond Line (only 13 minute call back!). Will let you know if I learn anything.
Old Aug 4, 2021, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by EarlVolFan
As stated previously, I uploaded mine and my wife's cards successfully on Sunday, Now in the OLCI 24 hour period - still haven't received the e-mail with the link to the code and can't do OLCI because I need to present the agent more 'documentation'.

Got a call into the Diamond Line (only 13 minute call back!). Will let you know if I learn anything.
So this may help. If you go back to the below link on a mobile device and re-enter / re-upload your info you can access the screen which takes you to a link for your verification page. I have found that the link isn't available on desktop. I actually had trouble uploading vax card on desktop (wouldn't work at all) https://www.delta.com/us/en/covid-test-manager
EarlVolFan likes this.
Old Aug 4, 2021, 4:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Sometimes known as [ARG:6 UNDEFINED]
Originally Posted by demkr
Uploading the CDC vax card worked well, but it says its "under review" and taking quite a long time.
Well, don't forge your vax card and you won't have that problem
EarlVolFan likes this.
Old Aug 4, 2021, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Success, finally!

Thanks, but that didn't work with my Ipad. However, I went back to my check-in screen on Delta.com and clicked the 'Manage Documents' button on the itinerary screen and uploaded our CDC cards, separately, just like before. I got the exact same ' Document Verified' screen as I did when I did this on Sunday.

This time, I did get the email with the link to a verification screen. Surprisingly, there was no QR code, just my nationality, name, passport number and date of birth and a green block with the words 'Vaccine Verified''

So, either you have to wait to upload documents in the OLCI window, or there was a problem that got fixed today - maybe after I explained the situation to the nice lady on the Diamond Desk earlier today who said she would escalate the issue with the technical support staff. 😉

Either way, I'm good to go, with the most important document being the PLF from the Greek Government with the QR code that verifies the vaccine documents that uploaded to their website.

Originally Posted by demkr
So this may help. If you go back to the below link on a mobile device and re-enter / re-upload your info you can access the screen which takes you to a link for your verification page. I have found that the link isn't available on desktop. I actually had trouble uploading vax card on desktop (wouldn't work at all) https://www.delta.com/us/en/covid-test-manager
demkr likes this.
Old Aug 4, 2021, 8:22 pm

Great to hear, @EarlVolFan! Same for me, no QR code on the green tab vaccine verified screen but perhaps there isn't supposed to be one....For Iceland, we will have to upload test results too. Did not see the option to do so on FlyReady but we will see at the 72 hour mark.

Were you able to complete OLCI?
EarlVolFan likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.