Delta FlyReady - Documentation Portal

Old Jun 6, 2022, 1:42 pm
zmb

Programs: DL Gold Medallion, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by zmb
I'm flying SEA-CDG-ATH tomorrow and FlyReady shows "complete" since Greece has lifted all COVID restrictions, but I'm unable to complete OLCI.

My first guess is this is because I'm transiting/entering the Schengen area in France (hopefully not SSSS) and France requires vaccination/recovery/negative test for entry, but Schengen transfers should be exempt.
And that was it, I needed to meet France's entry requirements to complete check-in. Needed to present vaccination proof and EU dPLF form, which says it is not applicable unless France is your final destination. Check-in agent says it's a known issue for CDG->Schengen connections.

I didn't have to complete it when flying AF with a non-Schengen connection, so I didn't think about it at all.
Old Jun 6, 2022, 1:52 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Had the opportunity to use Air France version of this "Ready2Fly" quite amazed that if you get that on your Boarding pass, AF makes clear you don't need to recheck or re show anything. Delta should quit their work and just employ the AF app.
Old Jun 6, 2022, 3:10 pm
zmb

Programs: DL Gold Medallion, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by ryandc99
Had the opportunity to use Air France version of this "Ready2Fly" quite amazed that if you get that on your Boarding pass, AF makes clear you don't need to recheck or re show anything. Delta should quit their work and just employ the AF app.
KLM also uses Ready2Fly and I still had to show my ArriveCan at check-in in TLV and again at the Canada document check gate in AMS to get a passport cover sticker. Strangely, this was brought to my attention by the flight "boarding" over 1.5hrs before departure. I wish this is something the lounge could handle.

Last edited by zmb; Jun 6, 2022 at 4:43 pm
Old Jun 6, 2022, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
I have uploaded everything and the Travel Ready shows as all OK, but I'm still inhibited from OLCI for a Canadi>n flight tomorrow (with a domestic US connection). DL already verified this passport at an airport a couple weeks ago. For the first time ever, OLCI prompted me to enter the date for leaving Canadia, as I'm flying on a different (WS) reservation home. So, either Fly Ready doesn't function as planned, DL needs to verify the passport yet again, DL needs better evidence of proof to leave Canadia, or it is SSSSville.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 8:54 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Last week I flew on DL ZRH-JFK, the day before departure at ZRH airport I used a c/i kiosk, "electronically" on the kiosk I completed the CDC ATTESTATION form (I completed the CDC TRACING form on-line at T-48), I printed my BP, which noted DOCs-OK; it also noted i was in TSA PC, which has no significance in ZRH.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
It was to verify again Arrive CAN and the passport. Since I needed to check a bag, no biggie. Sky Priority line had only the wait of the person already at the counter.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by fliesdelta
This isn't Delta IT though, it's the contractor's problem (so I was told).

So Delta can just say our contractor don’t do a good job and that’s not their problem. Really? 😂. Do you think they use that same standard for maintenance on the airplane? Let’s hope not

No it’s Delta’s problem.

Delta cannot abdicate responsibility just because they had a bad contractor. That’s on them to
strickerj likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 5:26 pm

I’m really confused. When I tried to use this app a few weeks ago it let me enter my passport details, but kept throwing errors regarding my final destination (Greece) so I never was able to upload my vaccination card. When I checked it today, it was all “you are all set”. Its not really an issue outbound as I’m checking a bag, but it is odd that it suddenly decided I’m ok. Because from what I can see, coming from the USA I still need to show proof of vaccination.

Oh well. Maybe I will be able to use it coming back.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 11:16 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Platinum
I'm flying JFK-AMS-BER in a couple weeks, and was able to upload my vaccination card into Travel Ready. Any sense of whether I also should bring along, and fill out, the "Vaccine Declaration Form" from the Dutch government? Very confusing websites re transit within Schengen coming from the US, which is not considered a "safe" country Covid-wise by the Dutch.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 4:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
I have uploaded everything and the Travel Ready shows as all OK, but I'm still inhibited from OLCI for a Canadi>n flight tomorrow (with a domestic US connection). DL already verified this passport at an airport a couple weeks ago. For the first time ever, OLCI prompted me to enter the date for leaving Canadia, as I'm flying on a different (WS) reservation home. So, either Fly Ready doesn't function as planned, DL needs to verify the passport yet again, DL needs better evidence of proof to leave Canadia, or it is SSSSville.
I've had same issue with Canada. Sometimes work, and sometimes it doesn't.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 4:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ryanm
I'm flying JFK-AMS-BER in a couple weeks, and was able to upload my vaccination card into Travel Ready. Any sense of whether I also should bring along, and fill out, the "Vaccine Declaration Form" from the Dutch government? Very confusing websites re transit within Schengen coming from the US, which is not considered a "safe" country Covid-wise by the Dutch.
Nothing is required if transiting.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 7:40 am

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
US to end test requirement for travel by air Sunday.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/10/polit...ent/index.html

Good riddance. It was so incredibly stupid to require for one method of transportation only.
bgriff, strickerj and Goodoldflyer like this.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 8:19 am

That’s a relief.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 12:50 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
I have an upcoming trip to Paris at the wording I am reading from the French government and the Delta site state that if 270 days have elapsed from the final dose of the 2 dose mRNA series, a booster is needed. P2 is >9 months from booster dose (she has received 3 doses total). I am not seeing any indication that France requires a 2nd booster. However, the FlyReady app will not accept her vaccine card as it has been >9 months from the booster. The only option I see is to do an antigen test 48 hrs prior as I think it would be unwise to chance everything on the check in counter agent. Any thoughts or anyone else have this issue? What did you all do?
Old Jun 11, 2022, 3:08 am

Originally Posted by darkrider
I have an upcoming trip to Paris at the wording I am reading from the French government and the Delta site state that if 270 days have elapsed from the final dose of the 2 dose mRNA series, a booster is needed. P2 is >9 months from booster dose (she has received 3 doses total). I am not seeing any indication that France requires a 2nd booster. However, the FlyReady app will not accept her vaccine card as it has been >9 months from the booster. The only option I see is to do an antigen test 48 hrs prior as I think it would be unwise to chance everything on the check in counter agent. Any thoughts or anyone else have this issue? What did you all do?

I took my paperwork to the airport and I checked in and I got on the plane. This thing has so many problems it’s not even funny don’t bother just get there a little early and check and you will not have a problem.

I don’t know who programmed it but they should basically be required to find a new profession
darkrider likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.