Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

What Happen When You Reach 3 Million MQMs?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Happen When You Reach 3 Million MQMs?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2021, 4:07 pm

Programs: DL 2MM/GM, AA Gold, Marriott Life Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Not what it used to be

When I hit 1MM on DL (I was living in TPA at the time), they met me at the gate a couple of flights afterward, asking if I could spare about an hour. They held a private reception for me in the TPA Crown Room (yeah, this dates this activity), took a picture of me (which was on the wall in the Crown Room for YEARS), then walked me and introduced me to every front-line employee working at the time. For years those people remembered me by name.
Old Jun 30, 2021, 7:27 pm

Programs: BA GGL, AA EXP and former CK, DL Plat, UA Gold MM
What happens when you reach 3 million MQMs?

I think you are spending more time aloft and less on the earth. Congratulations. Is fun up high, right?
Old Jul 22, 2021, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Well, the 3 million MQM threshold was crossed a few days ago. Today, I received an email purportedly from Ed Bastian with congratulations and a hearty thanks for loyalty. The real nice part was the gift... a $500 Delta gift card! That works better for me than another piece of luggage!
pbjag, DiverDave, CO-PLAT and 4 others like this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 10:04 am
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
What can you use Delta Gift cards for?

Are they good at Aldis or some exoctic priced stuff at an upgraded mail order house, or Air travel?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.