Wiki Posts
Search

Drink Vouchers?

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2021, 8:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM; Sheraton's Vistana BOD; SPG Gold
Drink Vouchers?

Where can I access my drink vouchers on the Delta website. I know I have some. I just can locate them.

Thanks!
Old May 15, 2021, 8:34 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
Originally Posted by yogimax
Where can I access my drink vouchers on the Delta website. I know I have some. I just can locate them.

Thanks!
App under Account > My Wallet > Vouchers. But in my experience flight attendants don’t know how to redeem them any more.

Last edited by DLASflyer; May 15, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Old May 15, 2021, 8:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM; Sheraton's Vistana BOD; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by DLASflyer
App. But in my experience flight attendants don’t know how to redeem them any more.
What if you don't have the app? Have they done away with the printed coupons?
Old May 15, 2021, 8:41 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
Originally Posted by yogimax
Have they done away with the printed coupons?
Yes.
Old May 15, 2021, 8:44 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
On the Web (delta.com), login and go to Certificates. Vouchers are at the bottom. Click on Expanded View and print them.
tardyturtle likes this.

Last edited by SuperG1955; May 16, 2021 at 7:29 am Reason: spelling
Old Jun 10, 2021, 5:05 pm

Has anyone ever had issues using the app without buying wifi? I mean, if I turn off my wifi & use airplane mode right now while not on the plane, I can still access the vouchers in the app wallet, of course. But when I click one, the message “are you ready to use this voucher?” pops up and other threads have said if you click “yes”, the QR code comes up. Wondering if for some reason the app needs to be online to fetch the QR code??

Annoying that you can’t just view it until scanned, otherwise I’d just test now. I know people have suggested opening the vouchers & taking screenshots beforehand, but I don’t know yet how many vouchers I want to use on this flight 😆
Old Jun 11, 2021, 8:40 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by skewedstyle
Has anyone ever had issues using the app without buying wifi? I mean, if I turn off my wifi & use airplane mode right now while not on the plane, I can still access the vouchers in the app wallet, of course. But when I click one, the message “are you ready to use this voucher?” pops up and other threads have said if you click “yes”, the QR code comes up. Wondering if for some reason the app needs to be online to fetch the QR code??

Annoying that you can’t just view it until scanned, otherwise I’d just test now. I know people have suggested opening the vouchers & taking screenshots beforehand, but I don’t know yet how many vouchers I want to use on this flight 😆
You should be able to access the Delta app mid-flight (and, pull info down) without having paid internet service; just connect to the access point and choose the free messaging option.
Ryno1234 likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2021, 9:41 am

Programs: Delta Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriot Gold
Can you use the vouchers for the new cocktails if you're in the back?
Old Jun 11, 2021, 2:08 pm

Can these vouchers be used for the ‘premium’ paid drinks in the sky clubs?
Old Jun 11, 2021, 2:23 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM
Originally Posted by dczitell
Can these vouchers be used for the ‘premium’ paid drinks in the sky clubs?
Nope, only on DL/DL Connection flights.

I like your idea though!
greenwichgolf likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.