Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Baby born on DL flight to Hawaii

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2021, 1:25 pm

Programs: QF WP
Originally Posted by cmd320
This may be a stupid question but how on Earth do you not know or at least suspect you may be pregnant by 29 weeks?

Glad everything worked out alright though.
some women continue to have regular periods (or regular bleeding I should probably say) despite being pregnant. Larger ladies may not notice a growing uterus or may even lose weight, equally small/skinny/muscular women can often not “present” as the abdominal muscles can sometimes kind of squash the uterus upwards. There’s also a recent epidemic of people being told they’ve got poly cystic ovaries and can’t conceive naturally and thus the lack of periods, weight gain etc doesn’t necessarily prompt them to consider pregnancy as a possibility as they’ve been told they can’t possibly get pregnant. Have had a few like that of late
cmd320 and hhdl like this.
Old May 10, 2021, 8:48 am

Wondering if the mother had to keep her mask on during labor? I hope not! But—the tiktok video linked from the WaPo article has plenty of nostrils showing. This reinforces my double-masking plan for some upcoming transcontinental flying. I'm vaccinated, but could conceivably still end up lying around for a week or so, even with a mild case.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.