AMEX Delta Reserve AU

Old Apr 17, 21, 11:16 am
Original Poster

AMEX Delta Reserve AU

What benefits does the no annual fee AU on the Delta Reserve have?

From what I've seen, $29 SkyClub access and ofc help with spending. Aside from that, do they get free first checked bag since the no-AF AU card is a "Delta Platinum" (I know it's technically not actually a Delta Plat haha).

Are they any other benefits worth knowing?
Old Apr 17, 21, 11:48 am

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by shawnwahi View Post

From what I've seen, $29 SkyClub access and ofc help with spending. Aside from that, do they get free first checked bag since the no-AF AU card is a "Delta Platinum" (I know it's technically not actually a Delta Plat haha).

It sounds like you have the “free AU” card which has no benefits other than the ability to pay $39 for the SkyClub. Had you paid the $175 to upgrade to the Reserve AU, your AU would get free SkyClub access. For the AU to get in the SkyClub for free, they must have the Reserve card on hand when entering the SkyClub because unlike the primary Reserve Card holder, there’s no way to link it to their SkyMiles account. Also unlike the non-DL branded AMEX Platinum, you have to pay the $175 per AU Card you add vs the AMEX Platinum which lets you add up to 3 cards for a flat fee of $175.
shawnwahi likes this.
Old Apr 17, 21, 4:01 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by shawnwahi View Post

AU does not get a first bag free....I don't think any airline provides authorized users with free bags

Search this Thread
Search Engine: