Wiki Posts
Search

covid test

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2021, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles
covid test

Will be flying out of LSE in April and I am wondering if they will ask for any proof of covid test? I have had my shots and didn't know there was any checking for covid at the airport Delta check in desk. Hope it is okay to ask this question on this forum.
Old Mar 30, 2021, 2:14 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
Assuming you are flying domestically, no. There is no need to provide proof of a negative COVID test.
Old Mar 30, 2021, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Yes it is a domestic flight.
Old Mar 30, 2021, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Hawaii is the only state at the moment that requires COVID testing prior to departure -- if you are flying anywhere else domestically you don't need to take any actions
Old Mar 30, 2021, 9:28 pm

Programs: AA,DL,F9,UA,WN
Originally Posted by Duke787
Hawaii is the only state at the moment that requires COVID testing prior to departure -- if you are flying anywhere else domestically you don't need to take any actions
I believe PR and VI require a covid test in advance of flying there. Because it is domestic, one is not required for the return.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.