Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Where to get "Delta" disposable facemask

Old Mar 1, 2021, 7:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K

Flew my first flight in 2021 from DTW to BOS and saw a bunch of people with disposable face mask with Delta logo on it. Does any one know where I can get some?

Thanks!
Old Mar 1, 2021, 8:28 pm

Gate agent and/or Check in agent. Got one from both two weeks ago in different airports. It doesn't have any Delta branding on it though, so that might be a new feature.
Old Mar 1, 2021, 8:46 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by GateGuardian
Flew my first flight in 2021 from DTW to BOS and saw a bunch of people with disposable face mask with Delta logo on it. Does any one know where I can get some?

Thanks!
Do you mean the Clear branded ones?
Old Mar 1, 2021, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
Is it CLEAR? maybe... I didn't star at the mask too long enough. Maybe I mistaken, but the mask had a darker shade of blue with white border.
Old Mar 2, 2021, 6:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
The Clear one I got recently is dark blue with the clear logo and text printed in a corner.
I've seen the DL mask packs at check in counters, gates, skyclub, help desks etc. Haven't seen one with the DL logo, but I wasn't looking at them lately so might've missed it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.