Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta companion certs, RDUs, other certs

Old Jan 7, 2021, 7:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Delta Plat, Marriott Plat,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat

I’ve not been really too interested in researching and looking into these this year although given Plat status extended will want to choose a choice award. I then started thinking about the previous ones I never used. I was thinking the previous RDUs were expiring soon but assumed they probably were extended.

I also know I’ve got some companion certs and a gift cert I used but then cancelled the flight.

searched the app and site can’t find any of the above. Spoke to an agent, she after a lot of time said can’t see them because extended.

But what about companion certs? At least one has not been extended so why can’t I see it? Got email a week ago about earning the recent one. Mostly worthless but first class ones from reserve do have value

where do I find these?
Old Jan 8, 2021, 5:51 am

Programs: DL DM
The easiest way is to sign into your Delta account and in the search box, type "wallet". The first item that comes up, click on it and you should be taken directly to any vouchers, certificates and other items you have available.
Old Jan 8, 2021, 6:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Delta Plat, Marriott Plat,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Mr. Tickets
The easiest way is to sign into your Delta account and in the search box, type "wallet". The first item that comes up, click on it and you should be taken directly to any vouchers, certificates and other items you have available.
I realize where it should be, but it’s not there. I was told RDUs won’t because extended(ridiculous in my opinion-IT, hello!). But what about companion certs that weren’t set to expire this year or next? I just got an email about a new one a week ago which is usually a week after in my account. And the gift certificate?
Old Jan 8, 2021, 8:30 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA EXP, various hotel
RDUs weren't extended. Only CLTs and GSOs.
HDQDD and Hepsaint like this.
Old Jan 8, 2021, 8:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by SamOF
RDUs weren't extended. Only CLTs and GSOs.
HUH? Translation please. I thought this thread was about RUCs and companion (free ticket if traveling together) certs.
Old Jan 8, 2021, 9:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
HUH? Translation please. I thought this thread was about RUCs and companion (free ticket if traveling together) certs.
Poster was making light of OP's use of the term "RDUs" instead of "RUCs" . RDU/CLT/GSO = NC airport codes.
tardyturtle and Hepsaint like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.