Error message on DL homepage?

Old Oct 17, 20, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM
Error message on DL homepage?

Just went to DL.com and saw this (see below). Is anyone also seeing this? It seems kind of weird, and this has been up for several hours now...

ALERT: SYSTEM UNAVAILABLE

We're sorry but this service is not available at this time. Please try again later.

If you need assistance, call Delta at 800-221-1212, or at the number on the back of your SkyMiles membership card. For non-U.S. based customers, please call the Delta Reservation Sales office for your country.
Old Oct 17, 20, 6:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by UVAhoo06 View Post
Just went to DL.com and saw this (see below). Is anyone also seeing this? It seems kind of weird, and this has been up for several hours now...

ALERT: SYSTEM UNAVAILABLE

We're sorry but this service is not available at this time. Please try again later.

If you need assistance, call Delta at 800-221-1212, or at the number on the back of your SkyMiles membership card. For non-U.S. based customers, please call the Delta Reservation Sales office for your country.
Everything looks normal to me. With that said, the DL website is notoriously buggy. I'll be in the middle of searching for flights and it will just give up and say something's broken. Usually have to exit the browser and try again later when this happens.
Old Oct 17, 20, 6:54 pm

Programs: Delta 2M DM
The DL homepage is totally normal on my computer.
Old Oct 17, 20, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver / VS /IHG Spire & Ambassador
Why does this merit a thread of its own>

Have you even tried doing the basics such as clearing cookies or trying a different browser?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: