Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

2019 Amex companion certificate now extended to Dec 31,2021

Old Sep 10, 20, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP G, DL PL

Just saw that in my wallet, nice change!
dcadwell, Rach_MW_DM and hi55us like this.
Old Sep 10, 20, 12:03 pm

Both of mine too!
Old Sep 10, 20, 12:19 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Same! Nice...
Old Sep 10, 20, 12:31 pm

Programs: DL DM& 1MM; Marriott Platinum; HHonors Gold
Same here.
Old Sep 11, 20, 10:28 am

Programs: DL PM/MM , IHG Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, EK Frequent Kettle, UA Tolerater, AA Hater
I just noticed that too.

I dumped the DL AX plat, can I still use the cert? I still have the DL blue AX and regular AX Plat.
Old Sep 11, 20, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by dilbertsdaddy View Post
I just noticed that too.

I dumped the DL AX plat, can I still use the cert? I still have the DL blue AX and regular AX Plat.
Any Amex can be used to pay. Even someone else’s.
Old Sep 23, 20, 12:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Frequent Business Traveler is announcing this, but doesn't supply details (beyond extending the expiration of any unused companion certs) or an official DL link, so I haven't seen the T&Cs for the extension or any discussion of the rules for it.

Depending on the timing of the credit card anniversary date, I wonder whether anyone is getting the extension on two companion certs from the same card.
Old Sep 23, 20, 12:56 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist View Post
Frequent Business Traveler is announcing this, but doesn't supply details (beyond extending the expiration of any unused companion certs) or an official DL link, so I haven't seen the T&Cs for the extension or any discussion of the rules for it.

Depending on the timing of the credit card anniversary date, I wonder whether anyone is getting the extension on two companion certs from the same card.
My anniversary date is in July. My two companion certs (last year, this year) both expire on 12/31/2021.
Old Sep 23, 20, 1:00 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle

https://news.delta.com/delta-extends...y-award-travel

DL states that any unused companion certificates issued between Jan 1st and November 30th, 2020 will be extended. Both of my certificates that I have (issued July 2019 and July 2020) now have expiration dates of December 31, 2021.
dcadwell likes this.
Old Sep 23, 20, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP G, DL PL

https://www.delta.com/us/en/travel-u...?src=benefits2
section [DELTA SKYMILES AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD MEMBERS]

Search this Thread
Search Engine: