Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Mileage Credit form not working for me?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2020, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NW Gold->CO->UA->DL PM

Chrome, ChromeOS (Pixel Book). Anyone else getting something like this (submitting from Italy-- frankly, Delta.com seems often far less than perfect from outside the US-- simple VPN also fails )?

Last edited by kthomas; Sep 7, 2020 at 3:47 pm
Old Sep 7, 2020, 10:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by kthomas
Chrome, ChromeOS (Pixel Book). Anyone else getting something like this (submitting from Italy-- frankly, Delta.com seems often far less than perfect from outside the US-- simple VPN also fails )?

This has been happening on numerous sites for me lately (Chrome here also). Thus I don't think it's a DL issue, but Chrome. (I've not had issue with other browsers)
kthomas likes this.
Old Sep 8, 2020, 5:56 am
Original Poster

( Same in Firefox on Chromebook: )

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.delta.com/contactus/emailusAction" on this server.Reference #18.972a3517.1599566103.134e5a7e

(I'll try a desktop, different OS once situated ... )

Last edited by kthomas; Sep 8, 2020 at 6:11 am Reason: // get rid of inadvertent smiley-con
Old Sep 8, 2020, 11:45 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
Did some testing on my end. I was able to get to the form without any issue (Tested on Chromium Edge and Google Chrome (on Windows) via the Canadian site. Edit: I was also able to bring up the form on my Android phone with Chrome and (Chromium) Edge.

https://www.delta.com/acctactvty/mileagecredit.action

I was required to log in prior to reach the form.

Don't know the root cause, but most of the the time I had issue with websites is due to:
Pop-up blocker enabled
Not accepting cookies
Browser not redirecting properly
(This is my experience with these errors whey trying to use Royal Caribbean or Celebrity Cruise websites)
kthomas likes this.

Last edited by GateGuardian; Sep 8, 2020 at 11:53 am
Old Sep 9, 2020, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Well, I just tried fresh copies of Chromium, Konqueror, Firefox and Midori... it doesn't seem to work, looks like DL has a problem on its side here. Selecting "other partner" also fails.

I'll try Android when I get a chance ...

(The image upload never seemed to work, anyway ...)

Last edited by kthomas; Sep 9, 2020 at 12:52 pm
Old Sep 9, 2020, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GateGuardian
Did some testing on my end. I was able to get to the form without any issue (Tested on Chromium Edge and Google Chrome (on Windows) via the Canadian site. Edit: I was also able to bring up the form on my Android phone with Chrome and (Chromium) Edge.

https://www.delta.com/acctactvty/mileagecredit.action

I was required to log in prior to reach the form.

Don't know the root cause, but most of the the time I had issue with websites is due to:
[snip]
Note the problem is not getting to the form it is submitting the form. The resource does not seem to be available anymore.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 4:26 am
Original Poster

UDPATE: as soon as I was in France again, this was able to submit. Looks like Delta is blocklisting both most Italy ISPs, and most VPNs.

(Now, getting a reply to the inquiry: that will be another story !)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.