Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LGA Check-In and Sky Clubs

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2020, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Gold
LGA Check-In and Sky Clubs

Has LGA Terminal D check-in reopened yet? Flying out this week and am seeing conflicting info, but it looks like I’ll be departing from T-D right now.

Also, are both the C and D SkyClubs open?
Old Aug 18, 2020, 11:45 am

Programs: Delta PM
Per the Wiki in this thread (Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19) only the C club is currently open.
Old Aug 18, 2020, 12:26 pm

Programs: DL Platinum Medallion
Both are currently open. I was in D not long ago and has full bar service / many pre-packaged food options.
dcadwell likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2020, 12:27 pm

Programs: DL Platinum Medallion
Originally Posted by kylep1256
Both are currently open. I was in D not long ago and has full bar service / many pre-packaged food options.
Also, check-in in D is also open again.
Old Aug 18, 2020, 12:37 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by kylep1256
There ya go! Once the thread is unlocked I presume they'll update the wiki.
Old Aug 18, 2020, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Gold
Thanks so much! Glad to hear things are starting to reopen.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 7:32 pm
Original Poster

I flew out of LGA this morning. Checked-in at Terminal D and things felt like they were heading back toward normal. Sky Club in D was quiet but decent prepackaged food and the staff were friendly.

It looks like the low-C gates have been demolished now and they're getting ready to start building that new concourse. Looking forward to seeing some more progress!
cmd320 likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 8:31 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by dcadwell
There ya go! Once the thread is unlocked I presume they'll update the wiki.

Thread is now unlocked, thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.