Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta A330-900neo Best Premium Select + Seats (Consolidated)

Delta A330-900neo Best Premium Select + Seats (Consolidated)

Old Aug 16, 2020, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by DLASflyer
Trying to boost your own YouTube view counts?
Get over yourself...
CPMaverick and TEBraniff like this.
Old Aug 17, 2020, 6:42 pm

mtrainer90 First let me apologize for DLAS flyer. That was a great photo shoot. I watch the ATL airport cams so if you were on that flight yesterday I actually got to see the takeoff live. The movie is much better. How'd you manage to keep camera so steady. Most of these things we see jump all over the place and are unwatchable.
Old Aug 18, 2020, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by TEBraniff
mtrainer90 First let me apologize for DLAS flyer. That was a great photo shoot. I watch the ATL airport cams so if you were on that flight yesterday I actually got to see the takeoff live. The movie is much better. How'd you manage to keep camera so steady. Most of these things we see jump all over the place and are unwatchable.
Thanks, I took it with the new(ish) GoPro 8 which has some really good built in stabilization
Old Aug 18, 2020, 12:00 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Great clips! Has me curious how often this aircraft operates this route.
Old Aug 18, 2020, 12:03 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by dcadwell
Great clips! Has me curious how often this aircraft operates this route.
Sadly not often. This must have been a one-off repositioning flight
Old Aug 18, 2020, 12:24 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by kjnangre
Sadly not often. This must have been a one-off repositioning flight
What I figured, honestly. Wouldn't be a terrible way to get to experience the bird (albeit with limited service). Will keep my eye out for it.
Old Aug 18, 2020, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by dcadwell
What I figured, honestly. Wouldn't be a terrible way to get to experience the bird (albeit with limited service). Will keep my eye out for it.
Yeah, When we planned this trip we took a 767-400 from DTW-ATL and then it was going to be an A330-200 from ATL-SEA but a couple days before they subbed it out with the A330-900. Looks like it was in ATL for 2 days for MTC. So this was just one of those sub it in place of a different plane to get it back to its normal sector flights. It was subbed in DTW-SEA for a week over the winter for crew fam. Every now and then it will do SEA-MSP. The CA on this flight told me it was his first time flying the NEO
Old Sep 3, 2020, 5:40 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, Starwood/Marriott Gold, AA, DL
Hi there,

So I have read through all threads and still can’t find a definitive answer. Seat Guru says row 20 is not the best because of the Galley in front of it. I have also read somewhere that this row does not have a leg rest either. But I have also heard from others that this is a great row. So as of now we took rows 21/22, unless you great people tell me otherwise. TIA for your advice.
Old Sep 3, 2020, 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by awinner
Hi there,

So I have read through all threads and still cant find a definitive answer. Seat Guru says row 20 is not the best because of the Galley in front of it. I have also read somewhere that this row does not have a leg rest either. But I have also heard from others that this is a great row. So as of now we took rows 21/22, unless you great people tell me otherwise. TIA for your advice.
Just flew 20A the other day. It has a leg rest. Its the same as every other prem select seat
Old Sep 4, 2020, 12:32 am

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by awinner
Hi there,

So I have read through all threads and still cant find a definitive answer. Seat Guru says row 20 is not the best because of the Galley in front of it. I have also read somewhere that this row does not have a leg rest either. But I have also heard from others that this is a great row. So as of now we took rows 21/22, unless you great people tell me otherwise. TIA for your advice.
20H and J had leg rests when I sat there SEA-ICN and ICN-SEA last year. The proximity to the galley is absolutely a concern, but the seats and legroom were otherwise fantastic.
Old Sep 28, 2020, 7:22 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
Also hard to find; can someone confirm if row 20 has bassinet hooks?
Old Jan 7, 2021, 11:10 pm

Flying this weekendam currently in Row 23 C/G with the wife, but curious what folks who were deciding between 20 and 23 thought about their decisions? Every seat is open for now (except the 2 pairs of Row 23 seats, which I believe are blocked for crew rest seats).
Old Feb 12, 2021, 5:03 am

Old Aug 21, 2021, 4:43 pm

I'm debating between a Premium economy window vs. aisle seat (in the middle section). I prefer window but want enough space to get by seat mate if they're sleeping. From what I've read seems like one person said this is possible. Now that more people have flown this - any opinions?

And any other thoughts on window seats in Premium Economy?

Thanks
Old Nov 22, 2021, 2:41 am

Programs: DL - DM, Charter KM; Marriott Ambassador
Booking a TATL flight in that departs two weeks from today. Trying to decide between a Premium Economy seat and chancing an empty row in the back. Loads look VERY light in the back and as of now there are multiple 4-seat rows wide open. Odds of it staying that way?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.