Selecting Exit Row Seats

Old Jul 16, 20, 11:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Selecting Exit Row Seats

Anyone else having trouble selecting exit row seats on future bookings? I have 4 bookings out through next year and when I click on exit row seats I'll get the "I'm Capable of..." pop up, but it only gives me a cancel button, not a 'Yes I accept' button. I called to get those seats selected but annoying that I can't even try to change the order of seats they put us all in.
Old Jul 16, 20, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by dmarge18 View Post
Anyone else having trouble selecting exit row seats on future bookings? I have 4 bookings out through next year and when I click on exit row seats I'll get the "I'm Capable of..." pop up, but it only gives me a cancel button, not a 'Yes I accept' button. I called to get those seats selected but annoying that I can't even try to change the order of seats they put us all in.
Yep, I have two international trips booked for next year and can't book exit row seats on any of the them
Old Jul 16, 20, 5:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, TR 7*, Marriott Tit, UA Gold
This has happened to me off and on -- the workaround I found is to use the mobile app instead of the web site.
dmarge18 likes this.
Old Jul 17, 20, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Zorak View Post
This has happened to me off and on -- the workaround I found is to use the mobile app instead of the web site.
Interesting, the same thing had happened on the mobile app last time I tried, but I was able to move some around now, thanks. Maybe if the app's working the website will not be far behind (wishful thinking).
Old Jul 17, 20, 3:54 pm

Programs: Delta PM
DL knows, as noted by your decision to be a Penguins and Steelers fan, you aren't actually responsible.
ExArkie likes this.
Old Jul 18, 20, 8:50 pm

Programs: DL FO
Is the "Yes, I meet the criteria" button greyed out? As of recently, you need to scroll all the way down to the end of the terms before the button becomes active and can select it. This is presumably to "ensure" you read the terms.
Old Jul 22, 20, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by tardyturtle View Post
Is the "Yes, I meet the criteria" button greyed out? As of recently, you need to scroll all the way down to the end of the terms before the button becomes active and can select it. This is presumably to "ensure" you read the terms.
I can't select the seats to even respond to the questions. So that's not the problem

Search this Thread
Search Engine: