FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Selecting Exit Row Seats (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/2021731-selecting-exit-row-seats.html)

dmarge18 Jul 16, 2020 11:18 am

Selecting Exit Row Seats

Anyone else having trouble selecting exit row seats on future bookings? I have 4 bookings out through next year and when I click on exit row seats I'll get the "I'm Capable of..." pop up, but it only gives me a cancel button, not a 'Yes I accept' button. I called to get those seats selected but annoying that I can't even try to change the order of seats they put us all in.

Orange County Commuter Jul 16, 2020 11:50 am

Originally Posted by dmarge18 (Post 32536251)
Anyone else having trouble selecting exit row seats on future bookings? I have 4 bookings out through next year and when I click on exit row seats I'll get the "I'm Capable of..." pop up, but it only gives me a cancel button, not a 'Yes I accept' button. I called to get those seats selected but annoying that I can't even try to change the order of seats they put us all in.

Yep, I have two international trips booked for next year and can't book exit row seats on any of the them

Zorak Jul 16, 2020 5:13 pm

This has happened to me off and on -- the workaround I found is to use the mobile app instead of the web site.

dmarge18 Jul 17, 2020 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by Zorak (Post 32537215)
This has happened to me off and on -- the workaround I found is to use the mobile app instead of the web site.

Interesting, the same thing had happened on the mobile app last time I tried, but I was able to move some around now, thanks. Maybe if the app's working the website will not be far behind (wishful thinking).

ATOBTTR Jul 17, 2020 3:54 pm

DL knows, as noted by your decision to be a Penguins and Steelers fan, you aren't actually responsible. ;) :p

tardyturtle Jul 18, 2020 8:50 pm

Is the "Yes, I meet the criteria" button greyed out? As of recently, you need to scroll all the way down to the end of the terms before the button becomes active and can select it. This is presumably to "ensure" you read the terms.

Orange County Commuter Jul 22, 2020 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by tardyturtle (Post 32541931)
Is the "Yes, I meet the criteria" button greyed out? As of recently, you need to scroll all the way down to the end of the terms before the button becomes active and can select it. This is presumably to "ensure" you read the terms.

I can't select the seats to even respond to the questions. So that's not the problem :)