Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No refund Delta airlines

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2020, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

No refund Delta airlines

Delta airlines have refused to refund my money after the government shutdown of international travel. Delta airlines only wants to give credit for money paid for flights that never took off. What should be done? Someday, maybe, if Delta even survives , I'll be able to use up my credits (two roundtrips to Europe from California ) and they will then have lost me and my family as a customer FOREVER. Or maybe I'll be one of thousands of creditors trying to get my money back in their bankruptcy.
Old May 27, 2020, 4:26 pm

Programs: Delta - PM , MM; Hilton - Diamond, Marriott - Peon
Was the flight cancelled or did you no-show? I had no issues whatsoever getting a refund for a cancelled flight.
bgasser likes this.
Old May 27, 2020, 4:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by powderhound
Delta airlines have refused to refund my money after the government shutdown of international travel. Delta airlines only wants to give credit for money paid for flights that never took off. What should be done? Someday, maybe, if Delta even survives , I'll be able to use up my credits (two roundtrips to Europe from California ) and they will then have lost me and my family as a customer FOREVER. Or maybe I'll be one of thousands of creditors trying to get my money back in their bankruptcy.
Based on the OP's other (rant) thread may have been a flight to Paris---> Hotel refunded but Hotels.com won't
Details matter
Is a difference between the airline cancelling and pax not able to travel due to government restriction (not the airlines problem)
Old May 27, 2020, 6:30 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by powderhound
Hello and welcome to flyertalk. I am going to go ahead and lock this thread, if you have an update, feel free to alert me via private message and we will unlock this thread.

Ryandc99, Moderator Delta Air Lines

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.