Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

What does your F/C+ leftover snack stash consist of?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What does your F/C+ leftover snack stash consist of?

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2020, 5:52 am
Taz

Programs: DL PM
I have about a dozen packets of partially smashed Biscoffs. I'll use them for the crust for pie or cheesecake sometime in the next few weeks.

I also have about a dozen packets of the Michel & Augustin cookies. The last time I flew in mid-March, I was told that they'd been discontinued, so I'll somewhat carefully ration those out to try and ease my withdrawal symptoms.
Old May 3, 2020, 4:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by javabytes
I’m starting to run low on Woodford minis...
Was your stock enough for Kentucky Derby Day? Woodford Reserve is their official drink.
Old May 3, 2020, 5:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL 360, UA 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by SDQBound
Michel et Agustine cookies
I miss thoze
Old May 4, 2020, 8:47 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Michel et Agustine cookies
I've got one left, guess I'll have to start buying them at the store...
Old May 5, 2020, 8:45 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by daloosh
I've got one left, guess I'll have to start buying them at the store...
I was living in France when they started selling those cookies, missed them until DL introduced them in the snack basket.
Last fall I was in Paris and brought back to the US a few boxes cause never found them at the store here.
Old May 7, 2020, 12:28 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
I was living in France when they started selling those cookies, missed them until DL introduced them in the snack basket.
Last fall I was in Paris and brought back to the US a few boxes cause never found them at the store here.
Now I can't remember the store, but it was some shop in NYC, they had small bags of the cookies in milk chocolate and dark chocolate. I also saw them on Amazon.

On the hand sanitizer, the ingredients on the bottle at least do list ethanol, but does not state the percentage, so no knowing easily if it's over 62%.
Old May 7, 2020, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Marriott Plat Prem., Hilton Gold, National Exec Elite.
I found a bag of Fruitmoji's from the Delta Baggage Claim office - saving them for my birthday. They were in a jacket I had not worn since march.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.