Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Trying to book flights today April 2020, having issues, anyone else?

Old Apr 23, 2020, 4:17 pm
Original Poster

Hi friends,

I have been trying to book two tickets for cheap flights in June, I am using ecredit for my ticket and credit card for another keep getting the same error message that the flight is no longer available, 3 days in a row and the flights are still listed. I don't feel like sitting on hold yet for 20 minutes, so I figured I'd try my luck here! Has anyone been able to book with delta online?

Thanks
Old Apr 23, 2020, 7:54 pm

Programs: DL DM
This would be considered two different forms of payment. Not possible. Online and unless you get a very. Experienced agent on the phone, they won’t be able to do it either.
Old Apr 23, 2020, 7:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Not clear if OP is trying to book the tickets on a single reservation or separate ones (which would be fine). Would be helpful to know the flights.
Old Apr 23, 2020, 9:01 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by xliioper
Not clear if OP is trying to book the tickets on a single reservation or separate ones (which would be fine). Would be helpful to know the flights.
I think I Read this too quickly. Probably an inventory issue. In any case, please disregard my answer
Old Apr 24, 2020, 1:45 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Even if it is a single reservation, you most certainly can combine an e-credit and a credit card. Just gonna have to call in. You don't have to wait on hold. Delta "will call you back when it's your turn, you won't lose your place in line"

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.