Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 21, 2020, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak

Open Clubs:

See Delta Sky Club News & Updates for the latest up to date changes. Clubs Permanently Closed:
  • LAX T3 (T3 has been demolished)
  • SCL (re-branding as a LATAM Lounge)
  • SEA: S
Future Clubs: List of Future Delta Sky Clubs & Updates

Print Wikipost

Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2020, 12:45 pm

Programs: DL MM 3.2, DM; UAL; AAL
Smile

Originally Posted by Ryno1234
Yes the sign on the CVG door says it opens tomorrow. I have a flight out tomorrow morning out of CVG and will report back.
Thanks Ryno! I am flying into CVG on the 12th and out on the 14th. I look forward to your report
Old Sep 1, 2020, 5:03 am

Programs: DA Diamond(1 MM), Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador/Charter Ambassador, Hyatt Glob, Hertz Presidents Circle
CVG is officially open as of this morning. Have the entire place to myself. But it feels good to be back here. Standard pre packaged Food. Chairs slightly more spaced out. But feels the same.
Old Sep 1, 2020, 7:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
CVG is officially open as of this morning. Have the entire place to myself. But it feels good to be back here. Standard pre packaged Food. Chairs slightly more spaced out. But feels the same.
Do they still have the ice cream freezer?
Old Sep 1, 2020, 7:28 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by monitor
Do they still have the ice cream freezer?
Ice cream?!? Had no clue any skyclub had ice cream 😋😋😋
Old Sep 1, 2020, 7:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
They definitely had it in the MCO club for a while.
Old Sep 1, 2020, 7:44 am

Programs: DL MM 3.2, DM; UAL; AAL
Ryno, thanks!! Great news. Looking forward to my visit on the 12th and 14th.
Old Sep 1, 2020, 8:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
It had been a long-standing amenity at the CVG club and at PBI as well. I would think that there were others.
Old Sep 1, 2020, 9:04 am

Programs: DA Diamond(1 MM), Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador/Charter Ambassador, Hyatt Glob, Hertz Presidents Circle
I didn’t see the ice cream freezer. It’s usually to the left of the main food line but I didn’t notice it. It that it wasn’t there. Just didn’t see it. Had a few new staff members from what I could see too. All very nice as usual.
Old Sep 3, 2020, 12:18 am

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
I didn’t see the ice cream freezer. It’s usually to the left of the main food line but I didn’t notice it. It that it wasn’t there. Just didn’t see it. Had a few new staff members from what I could see too. All very nice as usual.
I would describe its location as to the right of the bar.
Old Sep 3, 2020, 12:45 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Good to see the CVG club reopened. Hope all of the flights will be restored by March of next year. I know CVG-CDG is one of the few CDG/AMS flights returning. Delta already loaded it back. AMS seems gone for good from MCO and TPA. I often often use CVG for MCO-CVG-DCA/EWR/BOS and west coast redeyes and catch the first MCO flight home.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 1:17 pm

Programs: Delta PM
ATL B Club (not my choice) pretty crowded right now. Airport in general is pretty crowded, honestly...
Old Sep 4, 2020, 1:59 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG, Delta PM, AA EXP, Wannabe SkyWest 1K
Originally Posted by dcadwell
ATL B Club (not my choice) pretty crowded right now. Airport in general is pretty crowded, honestly...
Good to hear. Yesterday was the highest travel day per TSA since COVID began. Guessing it's because lots of labor day leisure travel, but still good to see.
cmd320 likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 6:20 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by dcadwell
Similar report at MSP. Today and last couple of weeks it has seemed to be at usual volumes (albeit with the C concourse SkyClub closed). Flight loads seem to anecdotally be up too.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 7:52 pm

Programs: AS Peon
Are any ATL clubs worth going out of the way for? I land at A10 tomorrow and depart from A27 after a nearly 3 hour layover. I'll probably just default to whichever A club I stumble across first since this is the first time in a long while that I'll have been in ATL, but willing to go elsewhere if one is strictly better. Would also be willing to go out of the way if one is likely to be a lot less busy - I'll be there late afternoon.
Old Sep 5, 2020, 7:30 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by emag_eh7
Are any ATL clubs worth going out of the way for? I land at A10 tomorrow and depart from A27 after a nearly 3 hour layover. I'll probably just default to whichever A club I stumble across first since this is the first time in a long while that I'll have been in ATL, but willing to go elsewhere if one is strictly better. Would also be willing to go out of the way if one is likely to be a lot less busy - I'll be there late afternoon.
I prefer T as my main club in ATL. F is nice if it's not too hot and you can enjoy the Sky Deck.
emag_eh7 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.