Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19

Old Mar 21, 2020, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak

Open Clubs:

See Delta Sky Club News & Updates for the latest up to date changes. Clubs Permanently Closed:
  • LAX T3 (T3 has been demolished)
  • SCL (re-branding as a LATAM Lounge)
  • SEA: S
Future Clubs: List of Future Delta Sky Clubs & Updates

Print Wikipost

Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19

Old May 8, 2022, 12:35 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Silver, Hertz PC, Avis PC, CLEAR
DTW A38 Club out of ranch today. Not sure what that has to do with the kitchen work but apparently it does. The other limited options are just bad.

Went over to A43 and there was a sign that they were at capacity and the sliding doors didnt open from the outside.

Flew D1 TATL just to be greeted by a closed lounge and a terrible one. Probably will avoid DTW for awhile.
Old May 8, 2022, 1:39 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Silver, Hertz PC, Avis PC, CLEAR
Update: walked by A43 about 30 mins later and signage was gone. Plenty of room
inside, apple cobbler was just coming out and best of all. A whole tub of ranch for my veggies.
Old May 10, 2022, 12:08 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
With all clubs open, showers open, etc, its time to close this thread out.
Ryandc99
Moderator Delta Air Lines
obscure2k likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.