Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best SkyClub - Your thoughts

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2020, 11:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: SkyMiles, Global Entry, Non-Rev
Out of the ones I've visited so far, probably ATL F or DTW Center. Some of the quieter, outlying ones like DEN and MKE are pretty good as well. Need to get to the CVG one, the last time I was there was before I had SkyClub access.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 2:33 am

Programs: Delta Diamond , Marriott Ambassador, Alaska MVP Gold, American Airlines Gold
BNA or PDX. I kid!

SEA A is my favorite (it’s home, so I feel lucky) — I don’t even mind SEA S to be honest. I like the SFO club a lot, JFK T4 is nice. In ATL, I like the bartender in A and the showers/space in F. I haven’t been to the AUS club but I’d like to try it.

I’ll also add the Virgin Clubhouse and Revivals Lounge at LHR. It’s not a Sky Club, I realize, but it’s open to Diamond, Platinum, and D1 customers flying Delta (as well as people that are on Upper Deck or have various levels of VS status) into/out of LHR, so it’s an option for many frequent DL flyers, regardless of cabin class.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 3:42 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
These stand out among those I have tried:

- SEA A
- PHX
- SFO
- ATL F (or whatever the international one is)
- LGA C (Former Admirals Club)

I use JFK T4 all the time but it has always been under construction when I am there so I don’t feel like I have gotten the true experience
Old Feb 22, 2020, 3:46 am
Suspended

Programs: DL 360, UA 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy Ambassador
Aus
phx
dca
sfo
atl-f
msy
sea-a

Edited to remove DCA: it was great until they yeeted the hot food.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 5:54 am

DFW, for the reasons previously given for CVG. Spacious, rarely overcrowded, superb staff. Many staff have been there for decades and know the regulars by name on sight. The view would be nice except there's a walkway between the club and the airport exterior.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 6:00 am
Taz

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by JTE458
Currently sitting outside at ATL F. 46 degrees but the heaters make it very nice. Beautiful sunny day. Can’t beat this.
Excellent! I was wondering if there were heaters outside. I'm hoping to kill 3.5 hours out there next weekend.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 6:07 am

Programs: 2018: Delta Diamond Medallion, Hilton Honors Diamond
for the ones I’ve been to, AUS #1 by far. SEA A next.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 6:27 am

Programs: Blinged Out
SEA- A
ATL - E, F
MEM
DCA

Haven’t been to SFO or AUS
Old Feb 22, 2020, 7:13 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by A321neo
Aus
phx
dca
sfo
atl-f
msy
sea-a

Edited to remove DCA: it was great until they yeeted the hot food.
Yeah I don't get DCA. They spend all this money to build a proper kitchen and then manage to have the worst food in the system. From what I've heard, individual station managers have influence over the SC food offerings and DCA's must not give AF.

It's been the same garbage breakfast and carb bomb focaccia bread sandwiches since it reopened. Seriously the food pre-remodel was better.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 7:36 am

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
SEA A is by far the nicest one I have been in.

MKE has some kind of "racine kringle" pastry that is delicious so that gets a mention in my book. The club in general, like Milwaukee itself, is forgettable but you just can't dislike it for some reason.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 8:35 am

whichever one is closest to my gate
Old Feb 22, 2020, 8:40 am

Programs: Delta Plat, one-time United Plat, Amex Plat, Marriott Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, Bus Pass
NRT!

Sad to see it go
MSPeconomist likes this.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 8:51 am

Programs: DL PM MM, AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
I thought this was a great article about the best Sky Clubs and matches up with most of what everyone has said here. SEA A Club is by far my favorite as well. The views, the food, the space, the light - they did a phenomenal job. https://thepointsguy.com/guide/the-b...get-into-them/

Having said that, Delta's new Sky Club they are building at SLC I believe will be the biggest in the system at 28,000 square feet and is going to be spectacular from what I hear. I have a friend who's company was asked to bid on a certain aspect of the club and I might have seen the plans for the club... And speaking of clubs at the new SLC, it appeared there were two clubs on that level of the airport, the second one obviously much smaller. Not sure if another airline is planning a club or if Delta might be thinking of a Delta One club? LOL. Anyway, big hopes for the new SLC Club!
Old Feb 22, 2020, 10:50 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by DLmedalliongold
I thought this was a great article about the best Sky Clubs and matches up with most of what everyone has said here. SEA A Club is by far my favorite as well. The views, the food, the space, the light - they did a phenomenal job. https://thepointsguy.com/guide/the-b...get-into-them/

Having said that, Delta's new Sky Club they are building at SLC I believe will be the biggest in the system at 28,000 square feet and is going to be spectacular from what I hear. I have a friend who's company was asked to bid on a certain aspect of the club and I might have seen the plans for the club... And speaking of clubs at the new SLC, it appeared there were two clubs on that level of the airport, the second one obviously much smaller. Not sure if another airline is planning a club or if Delta might be thinking of a Delta One club? LOL. Anyway, big hopes for the new SLC Club!
Yes, from everything they've announced about the SLC skyclub, it should be very nice. Good views, massive footprint, and a skydeck.

The space for the other club hasn't been filled by anyone else yet. It's just there and available if another airline or lounge want to use it.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 11:04 am

Programs: DL Diamond. LT SkyClub, AGR, passport
CVG = Ice Cream

As far as offerings, it all about desserts! The only club (and I rarely get there) that has ice cream bars is CVG, so they get my vote! Any Delta people reading this? More and better dessert offerings......live life and enjoy! Oh and add Woodford Reserve too!

Wildman

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.