Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "When does Delta Amex Spend Update"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 29, 2023, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jjl468
MQM bonuses are awarded within a few days of the Amex tracker reporting crossing the threshold

MQD waiver may take up to 2 weeks to update after the MQM spend tracker on the Amex website and is independent of statement dates
Print Wikipost

Consolidated "When does Delta Amex Spend Update"

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2020, 11:26 am

None of my September purchases are reflected in the tracker yet. I think they're still fixing it.
Old Oct 2, 2020, 6:26 pm
ffI

Programs: AA EXP2M, DL 1MM DM ext, UA PP <=> HH G/Marr PE/Hyatt G/IHG P FT RA ( Recovering Addict)
You’ll receive your statement credit soon! Credit Amount $50

As an appreciation for your loyalty, we’re giving you a $50 one-time statement credit. This will automatically appear on your account statement as an ‘Appreciation Credit’. Thank you for your continued Card Membership,

American Express Customer Care A statement credit will be reflected on your account within 72 hours.

This arrived today after completing spend
Old Oct 2, 2020, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by ffI
You’ll receive your statement credit soon! Credit Amount $50

As an appreciation for your loyalty, we’re giving you a $50 one-time statement credit. This will automatically appear on your account statement as an ‘Appreciation Credit’. Thank you for your continued Card Membership,

American Express Customer Care A statement credit will be reflected on your account within 72 hours.

This arrived today after completing spend
Did your AF post recently? They've been sending those out to DL cardholders after their AF posts.
Old Oct 3, 2020, 4:31 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, United Silver, Marriott Titanium
Data point... in my case I stopped spend on a card when I hit a threshold in September so not much activity after that. I can clearly see that as of last night, my AMEX tracker has been updated through Sept 6th. No spend after that date is reflected.
Old Oct 3, 2020, 7:03 pm
ffI

Programs: AA EXP2M, DL 1MM DM ext, UA PP <=> HH G/Marr PE/Hyatt G/IHG P FT RA ( Recovering Addict)
Got this offer too on the same card. - I think AF is about to post soon
Originally Posted by jjangoo
Did your AF post recently? They've been sending those out to DL cardholders after their AF posts.
Refer a Friend to apply between 10/1 and 10/28. Once they’re approved, you will earn +3 bonus miles per dollar you spend for three months. Terms apply.
Old Oct 3, 2020, 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by ffI
Got this offer too on the same card. - I think AF is about to post soon

Refer a Friend to apply between 10/1 and 10/28. Once they’re approved, you will earn +3 bonus miles per dollar you spend for three months. Terms apply.
Same, see them on my HH and gold card too.

Originally Posted by passmf
Data point... in my case I stopped spend on a card when I hit a threshold in September so not much activity after that. I can clearly see that as of last night, my AMEX tracker has been updated through Sept 6th. No spend after that date is reflected.
My tracker made sense up to the Sept. 4th transactions but now I don't know what's what.

Last edited by jjangoo; Oct 3, 2020 at 9:41 pm
Old Oct 4, 2020, 6:04 am

Programs: Lame Duck Delta PM, Freshly Minted AA EXP
Received email overnight saying my 15K MQM boost was ready to be redeemed. Now just waiting for the 500 per $1k spend RDM's and MQM's to get caught up. Baby steps....
Old Oct 5, 2020, 10:51 pm

Programs: DL DM
Checked again tonight and my Amex Tracker is still frozen... about $2K now short of actual spend. The DL Tracker in the app however looks to be accurate again.
Old Oct 5, 2020, 11:05 pm

Programs: Delta 2MM/Diamond Elite, United 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite/LT Platinum
My tracker is going up bit by bit. Working from the last statement forward, I can tell that it is now at spending as of 16 September.
Old Oct 5, 2020, 11:09 pm

Mine is inching along as well. My tracker caught up through 9/15 but it's missing a transaction from earlier in the month.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 8:08 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles - Platinum; Hertz - President's Circle; Expedia - Gold
Do we already have a confirmed case where someone reached the spending threshold and received the 10K MQM, while the AmEx tracker is still lagging?
Old Oct 9, 2020, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by Firstboss
Do we already have a confirmed case where someone reached the spending threshold and received the 10K MQM, while the AmEx tracker is still lagging?
I tried to look but once I cleared the 50k threshold the tracker went away. So I don’t know if the 10mqm was due to frozen backlog clearing out or if it was due to the trickle of new purchases. I suspect it was the latter.

Someone who was only a clearing a threshold at 25k/30k/60k/90k might be able to answer the question since their tracker would still be on the webpage.

edit to add: I just reread your question, and I don’t think anyone has said they received the 10,000/15,000 threshold MQM’s without the tracker reflecting them as over the threshold.

Last edited by El Boocho; Oct 9, 2020 at 10:13 am
Old Oct 9, 2020, 9:19 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, United Silver, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Firstboss
In my spouses cases, the 10k MQM did not post (nor email received) until after the AMEX tracker caught up. The delay was 26 days between actually passing the threshold and the AMEX tracker being updated correctly.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 9:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
For me, I got some of the 500 MQM increments when my last statement closed and then the 15,000 Reserve card MQMs four days later. Since then, the spend tracker on my app has been progressing but I haven't seen any more of the 500 MQMs which I've definitely earned.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 10:03 am

based on data posted, seems like amex tracker is ~20 days behind for 10k/15k threshold purposes, 500MQM/1K is posting in bulk once statement closes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.