Sky Club Internet Speeds

Old Feb 6, 20, 9:02 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, etc etc etc
Sky Club Internet Speeds

Have to give DL credit at least in SEA for the internet speeds in the club now. While they may still be atrocious in ATL at a pretty busy SEA club today they can pull speeds like this

Old Feb 6, 20, 10:40 am

Delta has come a long way from about 5 years ago, when internet worked at the speed of dial-up.
Old Feb 7, 20, 5:50 am

Originally Posted by vincentharris View Post
While they may still be atrocious in ATL
The speeds at ATL SkyClubs vary wildly between each of them. None of them are horrific, but they are fine for doing work or downloading NetFlix for the flight. As a frequent ATL flyer, I cannot even remember which one is the "bad club" for speeds, since they have improved over the past two years.
Old Feb 7, 20, 9:30 am

Programs: DL DM(segs)/MM, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Originally Posted by Spac3d View Post
The speeds at ATL SkyClubs vary wildly between each of them. None of them are horrific, but they are fine for doing work or downloading NetFlix for the flight. As a frequent ATL flyer, I cannot even remember which one is the "bad club" for speeds, since they have improved over the past two years.
I was in B yesterday during the IROPS. Speed was very good considering the place was more packed than a mosh pit at a Prodigy concert.
Old Feb 7, 20, 12:44 pm

LAX, SEA, MSP, PDX, ATL, BOS and JFK all have GREAT connection speeds.

I stream on Twitch and have livestreamed from skyclubs in those locations without a hiccup.
Old Feb 7, 20, 5:07 pm

Programs: DL DM; HZ PC; Natl Exec Elite; SPG; Amex Plat
Reliable internet is probably one of the biggest uses of the SC for me. It means I can schedule (video) meetings while I'm at the airport and trust that I can get the privacy and connectivity that I need. All too often airports themselves will have pitiful wifi, even some that block all non-HTTP outgoing traffic (SAN, looking at you).

I can't say I've had any complaints at any of the SCs I frequent in SEA/SFO/LGA/JFK, even when it gets busy.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: