Luggage allowance on Reward Ticket

Old Apr 15, 2023, 8:39 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Ijones027
I have a letter from delta saying it's the airline flying baggage policy so I plan on fighting with that and saudi airlines says 95 pounds so I'm gonna use that too
Update: My brother was able to add baggage allowance of 5Kg for US$66 a few days prior to his CGK-HND flight on the Garuda website. We assumed that this is for check-in baggage. However at check-in, Garuda didn't allow him to check it in but allowed him to handcarry an additional 5Kg as a 2nd carryon. Hence he carried 6.3Kg in bag 1 (included allowance) + bag 2 weighing 4Kg (carryon 2)
Old Apr 15, 2023, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by hightide
Update: My brother was able to add baggage allowance of 5Kg for US$66 a few days prior to his CGK-HND flight on the Garuda website. We assumed that this is for check-in baggage. However at check-in, Garuda didn't allow him to check it in but allowed him to handcarry an additional 5Kg as a 2nd carryon. Hence he carried 6.3Kg in bag 1 (included allowance) + bag 2 weighing 4Kg (carryon 2)
the whole thing is crazy I just got a email from gaudia confirming my 48kil , obviously the airport is gonna make problems and I'm not gonna be giving a inch and show this email. The question is if the Airports are running scams or misinformed

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.