Wiki Posts
Search

Status match question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2020, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Try to be elite again... :)
Status match question

I wonder for status match to Delta, do flights need to be on delta tickets delta metal?

Or flights can be Delta partner flights, such as Air France KLM?

Thanks!
Old Jan 5, 2020, 4:14 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, SM Diamond
Originally Posted by Tommys888
I wonder for status match to Delta, do flights need to be on delta tickets delta metal?

Thanks!
I have read both English & French detail, and none of them specify it must be done only on Delta.

From my understanding it include AF/KLM via the Skyteam partnership...

"Only MQMs, MQSs and MQDs earned through travel on Delta, Delta Connection, and SkyMiles Partner Airlines will count towards the challenge"

Last edited by FBplatinum; Jan 5, 2020 at 4:24 pm
Old Jan 7, 2020, 4:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Tommys888

Thanks!
You need to check the specific T&Cs for your own status challenge. Depending on the details (corporate travel contract benefit, for example), the rules might not be the same for everyone. Plus, this is the sort of question where I personally wouldn't trust an anonymous response on the internet nor the answer given by an airline phone agent.
Old Jan 7, 2020, 5:11 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
You need to check the specific T&Cs for your own status challenge. Depending on the details (corporate travel contract benefit, for example), the rules might not be the same for everyone. Plus, this is the sort of question where I personally wouldn't trust an anonymous response on the internet nor the answer given by an airline phone agent.
I wouldn't trust the airline phone agent.

Get a written response - https://www.delta.com/contactus/commentComplaint

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.