Wiki Posts
Search

RUC Upgradelist Question.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2020, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM
RUC Upgradelist Question.

I am currently waitlisted with a RUC for an ATL-LAX flight. When I checked the upgrade list I dont see my name on the first class list or any list. Does that mean my RUC has been applied? when I check my app it still shows me as in C+ with upgrade requested. Is something wrong?
Old Jan 5, 2020, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by wwu11
I am currently waitlisted with a RUC for an ATL-LAX flight. When I checked the upgrade list I dont see my name on the first class list or any list. Does that mean my RUC has been applied? when I check my app it still shows me as in C+ with upgrade requested. Is something wrong?
Have you checked in?
Old Jan 5, 2020, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Unable to checkin because no electronic ticket available

Edit: just got done with speaking to Delta via twitter and now I am able to checkin and see my spot on the list.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 12:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
You may have cleared but need to call and have ticket reissued.

Regardless you don't show on lists till checked in. )you are on it though)
Old Jan 5, 2020, 1:00 pm
Original Poster

Yea I had to contact them and they fixed the checkin issue and now I see my spot on the list.

Its weird my last 2 flights I had issue with checking in via the app.
Old Jan 6, 2020, 5:46 am

Programs: DL DM
I had similar issues with the app in the past two weeks. Both on outbound and return, I checked in but was not listed on upgrade list (I had RUC applied for myself and companion). What’s also odd is that I also had my wife’s reservation on my app and checked in via that (she is GM with a companion), and she and companion were not listed.

On outbound I called DM desk and they unchecked all and checked back in and everything displayed correctly. On return I had a series of subpar interactions with DM desk and ended up with only 1 of 2 members on each reservation on the list, and even then only for one of the two legs.

i had assumed this issue was related to checking in two separate reservations on the app, but perhaps it’s and RUC issue?
Old Jan 6, 2020, 8:01 am

Programs: DL DM, Bonvoy LTT, HH Diam, UA Silver, USAF million miler ;)
You may have saved yourself some serious hassle - unable to check in can mean that the ticket wasn't issued properly. Daughter had this happen a couple of weeks ago when she took a VDB, showed up for the new flight and ended up missing it because the new ticket had not been issued correctly, requiring 20 minutes at the ticket counter. Since the RUCs require mucking about with the ticket this may have been what happened.
MSPeconomist likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.