Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Only need 6969 miles to 1 million 😉

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2020, 6:47 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
I crossed the 2.9 MM mark overnight on a SMF-ATL-IAD trip. I now have 99k MQMs to go to 3MM.

I started flying the Big D in March, 1984, 36 years ago. I should get to the big 3 mark sometime next year.
Old Mar 10, 2020, 6:46 pm

Programs: DL DM
Question for the million milers, can I update my profile to MM now, or do I have to wait for my next flight in 9 days?
Old Mar 10, 2020, 9:40 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Originally Posted by bsagator
Question for the million milers, can I update my profile to MM now, or do I have to wait for my next flight in 9 days?

You have to wait until it posts. Besides, your flight might get cancelled or you might miss it or get so excited that you have a medical issue.

The reality is that since the MM gifts suck, it doesn't matter.

Congrats (in advance)
bsagator likes this.
Old Mar 11, 2020, 9:38 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by SuperG1955
You have to wait until it posts. Besides, your flight might get cancelled or you might miss it or get so excited that you have a medical issue.

The reality is that since the MM gifts suck, it doesn't matter.

Congrats (in advance)
I did just get back from Mumbai via CDG, so might want to wait it out a bit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.