Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta credit for inter island Hawaiian air flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2019, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist

I flew Hawaiian air from ogg to lih a few days ago. Weeks prior to the flight I call Hawaiian and added my delta FF# to the ticket and it’s printed on my boarding pass.

i haven’t received mileage credit for it yet so I reached out to delta twitter support.

They are saying they need to see a copy of my receipt to give me the credit. While I have the receipt I find it pretty ridiculous this is a requirement to get the credit when my FF# is attached to the pnr.

Anyone else has this experience before?
Old Dec 13, 2019, 2:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by rkoechel
I flew Hawaiian air from ogg to lih a few days ago. Weeks prior to the flight I call Hawaiian and added my delta FF# to the ticket and it’s printed on my boarding pass.

i haven’t received mileage credit for it yet so I reached out to delta twitter support.

They are saying they need to see a copy of my receipt to give me the credit. While I have the receipt I find it pretty ridiculous this is a requirement to get the credit when my FF# is attached to the pnr.

Issue is HA hasn't sent anything over. Absent that DL has no way of knowing what to give credit.
Old Dec 14, 2019, 7:32 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Issue is HA hasn't sent anything over. Absent that DL has no way of knowing what to give credit.
Exactly, and DL is willing to give OP the courtesy of considering giving credit based on the receipt and boarding pass or using that information to contact the other airline rather than insisting that the OP needs to convince the other airline to send the information to DL. If OP has the receipt, I fail to see the complaint regarding DL having requested this document.
Old Dec 14, 2019, 7:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by rkoechel

I don’t know how long HA flights usually take to post to DL, but if you only flew a few days ago, you need to be patient as partner activity can take a few to several weeks to post.
sciflygrrl likes this.
Old Dec 14, 2019, 7:34 pm

Programs: DL-G, UA,Hilton,Hertz
MIne took a couple weeks to post, they will if you give it time
sciflygrrl likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.