Search

CBP at MSP

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2019, 10:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LATAMPass Gold, AA Gold, DL Silver Medallion
CBP at MSP

Hey,

I am leaving the US with some expensive photographic equipment, and I usually declare it to CBP in the exit airport using form 4455 to avoid taxes upon re-entry. Since I'll be leaving from MSP, I wanted to double-check that the CBP post is in the same place as it was a couple of years ago, in the long corridor to the G gates. I've checked in the online map and it does not show anymore. Someone has any info about it? Thanks!
Old Dec 10, 2019, 11:22 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MfromL
Hey,

I am leaving the US with some expensive photographic equipment, and I usually declare it to CBP in the exit airport using form 4455 to avoid taxes upon re-entry. Since I'll be leaving from MSP, I wanted to double-check that the CBP post is in the same place as it was a couple of years ago, in the long corridor to the G gates. I've checked in the online map and it does not show anymore. Someone has any info about it? Thanks!
They still have an office there. Can’t say I’ve ever gone in there, but I’m sure it’s easy enough.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 6:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: LATAMPass Gold, AA Gold, DL Silver Medallion
Thanks, that helps a lot!
Old Dec 11, 2019, 10:46 am

Make sure to bring some time. I had some pretty bad experiences with CBP at MSP specifically, I would add some buffer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.