Delta Reserve Welcome Bonus Discrepancy

Old Nov 10, 19, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver, Marriott/SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Delta Reserve Welcome Bonus Discrepancy

Anyone ever had any issues with the welcome bonus posting for the Delta Reserve? I signed up during the promotion through the end of October and I swear the offer I received was 75k RDM and 10k MQM on $5k of spending. Just had 75k RDM and only 5k MQM post. The rep I spoke with said that she was not familiar with the 10k MQM offer and made me sound like I was crazy.
Old Nov 10, 19, 8:48 am

Programs: Ritz platinum, Delta flying colonel/platinum/MM, retired old men board member
Yes. Me too. I finally found the ad and they said it must have been expired when I got it even though the ad was dated on the day I got it
Old Nov 10, 19, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Do you think there is any recourse or are we stuck?
Old Nov 10, 19, 8:58 am

If you still have the details of the offer, escalate the issue. There is sometimes an offer code in the email they will ask for. If you can also provide proof your application within the terms date (such as a pdf/print out of the application with date of application and terms), that helps too.
Old Nov 10, 19, 1:57 pm

Programs: Ritz platinum, Delta flying colonel/platinum/MM, retired old men board member
Originally Posted by onebobobo View Post
Do you think there is any recourse or are we stuck?
i found the ad and copied it to them and they said it was in error - had expired. But amex gave some loyalty points (abt 1/2)
Old Nov 10, 19, 2:42 pm
Original Poster

HUCA and the second agent confirmed that I was only eligible for 5k MQM but he offered 1,500 miles for loyalty. Mad because there were a million referral links out there with 10k MQM offers but I applied directly through the amex site, so that was my fault. 1,500 extra miles will make the 6,900 mile FCM offer for LGA-DSM pretty easy for me.

Last edited by onebobobo; Nov 10, 19 at 3:42 pm
Old Nov 10, 19, 6:46 pm

Programs: DL GM, MR Gold, Hilton Gold, National Exec
This is why I take screenshots of every CC offer I sign up for.
Old Nov 10, 19, 7:46 pm

Originally Posted by onebobobo View Post
Anyone ever had any issues with the welcome bonus posting for the Delta Reserve? I signed up during the promotion through the end of October and I swear the offer I received was 75k RDM and 10k MQM on $5k of spending. Just had 75k RDM and only 5k MQM post. The rep I spoke with said that she was not familiar with the 10k MQM offer and made me sound like I was crazy.
there was a referral offer on the personal version for 75k/10k/$100 SC if memory serves correct, while the public version was 75/5. Have you checked USCreditCardguide.com for what the bonus was at the time? (They May only show highest offer at the time, which in this scenario wouldn’t help).

Search this Thread