Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are IAD / DCA co-terminals?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2019, 5:39 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Asking nice in this case doesn't help too much unless you are a DM. Last time I was flying ATL-IAD (and ATL-DCA had 9's across the board) I was quoted a change fee + difference.
Old Nov 10, 2019, 5:48 am

Originally Posted by ecaarch
OP stated that he/she is in First. If OP is on a true F fare, all of this discussion is moot and OP can have the ticket changed to the most convenient option at no additional charge.
This isn't correct. If the OP doesn't have status they still aren't going to get a free co-terminal change.
Old Nov 10, 2019, 6:41 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by WillBarrett_68
This isn't correct. If the OP doesn't have status they still aren't going to get a free co-terminal change.
ecaarch is referring to a full fare F ticket.
Old Nov 10, 2019, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by SDQBound
ecaarch is referring to a full fare F ticket.
that's not at all clear (and there is absolutely no reason to think OP has a full-fare J ticket), and while that would avoid a change fee it wouldn't avoid a potential difference in fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.